“Very nice hotel”

Ranked #24 of 226 Hotels in Lima
Miami, Florida, USA
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days. I really liked it. The staff was nice and the location was very near to all my meetings. The only 2 "issues" that I had was that: first, I had to pay for an entire night on Thursday when my plane arrived on Friday 2am so I got to the hotel at 4am. I didn't enjoy spending all that extra cash but I didn't have another option. In addition, there was some street repairs going on so the traffic was horrible. Overall, I really enjoy my stayed here and I would recommended it but I will definitely think about it next time that I travel to Peru.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
BusinessTowerHotel, Director de Relaciones Públicas at BTH Hotel, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Hi Mr. Rodriguez,

We are happy that you liked our Hotel, we appreciate your comments. For us is really important to know what you think; we bear in mind all your observations and we look forward to have you again with us.

Business Tower Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This boutique hotel concept in Lima is a must if you are going to Peru! I was in Peru for business and pleasure and staid at the Business Tower Hotel for a few nights. I loved the fact that I was strategically located (between San Isidro & San Borja) with easy access to pretty much anywhere in Lima (MIraflores, La Molina, etc)...

However, the most amazing thing is the actual experience of being in the hotel! The atmosphere in the hotel is super cool, from the art decorations, to the modern feel of the furniture that is super stylish, to the background DJ music playing, to the Porsche 911 Carrera beautifully parked in the large lobby of the hotel (yes, pretty sick!!) to the different theme floor plans of each floor ( from London, NY, Holland, etc)....The staff are super nice and courteous and the rooms are amazing (jacuzzis' and steam showers-do I have to say more...!)

You gotta try the Restaurant downstairs; Restaurant Quimera has delicious food! I had dinner there almost every night I staid (from Peruvian to International food)..Their complementary breakfast buffet international/Peruvian breakfast is another must!!

Also, they have this super cool Bar next to Quimera, Bar Madbar you gotta check out! Perfect Bar for pre-going out! They have a Dj and different cool events all the time!!... Don't be surprise if their is some fashion show or art exhibit going on during your stay (wish is pretty cool to check out)...
I'm definitely coming back on my next business/pleasure trip to Peru-this place is amazing!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hi Andree!

For us is really important to read gratifyings comments as yours. In BTH we take care of every detail for your acomodation and other aspects. That good to know that you likes the environment that we have in the Hotel. Than you for considerang our Hotel as an amazing place and thank you for your time to write this pretty comment.

Yours faithfully,
london
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stayed two nights. The hotel interesting, modern and smart in the public areas. Our room didn't have the same interesting design as those areas and was a little plain, but the addition of the whirlpool bath was good. Very clean place. Wifi is excellent, one of the best in two months of travelling. Service and staff were very good. Downside, well the lifts were not working well during my stay, but the biggest issue is noise...... I advise earplugs! This is both internal, for example cleaners vacuuming the corridor outside my room at 0730 this morning, but moreover the noise from the road outside affected our sleep during the stay. Overall I liked it, but as a tourist if I was coming back I would probably pick a hotel in Mierflores.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the road and high up
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments. Your observations are very important for us and we are working on it. We look forward to have you again and enjoy a better experience with us.
Sao_Paulo_Brazil
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Good location in San Borja, Lima. Hotel distinctive style for people who are working. Funky decor inspired in cities across the world. Clean. We dined there a great "cevice mixto" - legal environment and you have full view of the kitchen and Chef kitchen. It has a cool cellar next to the restaurant. Good internet link. Attendance strength when we went there.
I was on the floor that has the fitness room away from the elevator in the background but still listened to the circulation pump hot water on and off. It was some of the equipment building, despite being a new construction, which was making a noise down but the intermittent type. Something simple to solve soundproof. Costs for bachelor around US $ 125.00

Room Tip: Avoid the floor of the gym. It has a device that connects off ... it was the night of 30/7 to 01/08...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Fernando,

Thank you for your comments, we are happy that you liked our distinctive style inspired in cities across the world. We are working for to give an excellent service and we hope to see again in near future.

Lima, Peru
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Actually staying in this hotel, in a room on the second floor.
Service of the hotel : impressive and fast.
Excellent breakfast buffet.
Clean rooms, not huge neither small, but with all the comfort of the best hotels.
The quality of the bed, bedsheets, towels, shower is simply excellent.
I wanted to express this since the hotel deserves these comments.
It is much better than other so called five star hotels in which I have stayed in Lima.
Will sure revert with more since I will be there for 2 weeks.
Cheers

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I searching for this hotel based of reviews on tripadvisor and I must say I was not disappointed/in fact very satisfied to stayed at this hotel now. The ambiance was modern, and our check in was swift. The rooms were nice and clean with a great view of the city. The facilities at the hotel were decent and made our time pass by quickly. The staff was also very helpful and welcoming. 100% going back again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Campinas, SP
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I am guessing that Business Tower hotel was not originally intended to the business traveler clients in mind. This is what I got because of the setting of the rooms with big Jacuzzi in one space... But, management got to make it a good business hotel. They provide good service and safety feeling from the main door all over the inside of the hotel.
I arrived late at night, unpacked, but could not get my shirts ironed early in the morning because the laundry service is external. Instead, upon request they provide me with an iron and table so I can do the ironing myself.
Streets around have a lot of traffic so when planning your times in and out is good to provide room for delays.
Rooms are very clean, good bed to sleep. Restaurant has very good food, morning breakfast is excellent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business