“Perfect Choice”

Belmond Miraflores Park
Ranked #1 of 236 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I selected Miraflores Park Hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews and couldn't have been happier. The service was terrific which included a car & driver to the airport. Yes, for a fee but worth it. Boarding passes were handled by the business office. Rooms spacious, loved the bathrobes, and the ocean view. The nearbypark & shopping mall was an easy walk. The restaurant served Japanese as well as Pervian food. Everything was beautifully presented and very good. The included buffet breakfast was extensive and great. Had a spa facial while there. $65. for an hour was reasonable and very satifactory. A great choice while in Lima.

Room Tip: Ocean view is more expensive but a nice treat.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Judy F
oeperu, Director General at Belmond Miraflores Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Guest:

Receive a warm greeting on behalf the entire team. We appreciate the time you have dedicated to sharing your opinion with us and the great description of our luxury hotel you have made.

We will be happy to have you with us in another opportunity.

Best regards,

Patricio Zucconi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,650)

Reviewed January 14, 2013

couple of days ago, I attend an event, at the Copacabana Room , on the first floor of the hotel, where I had the chance to eat what was served , was fantastic, and I have to congratulate, le maitre Pedro, he was in charge of Beverages. I have to congratulate him, for a wonderful service he provide to he organizers of the event and the service to the guests. Congratulations Pedro!!
good work.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My room was very typical for a 5 star hotel; however I had a small court yard and yard for my patio area. I also liked the free wifi the out the hotel. Peruvian Japanese cuisine is good here I don't think it is the best one in town though just my opinion. It is a great location very hip and good shopping.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed at the Miraflores Park Hotel for 4 nights in December. My room was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was quite large with a tub and a separate shower. The WiFi worked fine. Since I wasn't in my room very much, I chose to save a little money and was on the city-view side of the hotel, which was fine. But, I did see the view of the ocean every morning from the breakfast room. The buffet was beautiful and delicious.

My flight from the US got me to Lima after midnight, so I didn't get to the hotel until nearly 2:00 AM. The reception staff was very friendly at that hour, offered me tea and got me checked in quickly, which I really appreciated. Also, the hotel arranged for a driver to meet me at the airport and drive me to the hotel. I am very glad I did this, especially because of the late hour.

The location was great. It was within walking distance to Lacomar Shopping Center and the end of the main road of the Miraflores area. I felt completely comfortable walking around the area.

It was a very nice surprise that the rooms had US-compatible plugs.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed at Miraflores Park Hotel at the start and end of our Peru trip. The rooms we got each time were fairly spacious and well appointed, w/ comfortable beds, good views, and functioning WIFI. However, the rooms clearly hadn't been renovated or updated in a while, which is why I would have to give the hotel 4 stars and not 5. DIrectly across from our room there was construction going on, so maybe there is ongoing renovation of some of the rooms.

The hotel has a small but adequate fitness center, plus small but nice lap pool on the top floor next to the restaurant. The weather was cool but water was heated so that the pool was usable.

Breakfast here is excellent, lot of variety on the buffet, and extremely pleasant and helpful service.

Location is also a plus, hotel is in a nice residential area, near a popular underground shopping mall w/ a theater and bowling alley. Also, gorgeous view of the ocean from the rooms that we had.

I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone going through Lima, mostly for the great service and nice hotel employees.

Room Tip: If you are going to spend much time in the room, it's nice to have an ocean view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BostonFrequentTravel
oeperu, Director General at Belmond Miraflores Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send such an amazing and complete review about Miraflores Park Hotel!

I am always glad to read these kind of comments, especially when we had the oportunity to make you feel the true “Orient-Express experience” in Lima. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our fabulous location and accommodations.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The Miraflores Park hotel is a truly excellent hotel in a select area of Lima right on the coast and if you can arrange accommodation facing the sea they have a wonderful outlook over the coastline. The service and cuisine was excellent and if you are there over New Years Eve they have a great evening of Peruvian music and exquisite cuisine . Part of the Orient Express Hotels group.

Room Tip: We were on the 9 th floor which was quiet
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This hotel is extremely good. The rooms are extremely spacious, beautifully appointed and maintained. Th service throughout the hotel is of a consistently high standard. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful and all the food and beverage outlets offer excellent food and service. Add to this a beautiful location with a stunning view over the Pacific Ocean and you have the recipe for outstanding success.

Room Tip: With all rooms facing the ocean, it is hard to find a bad room. Perhaps it is worth avoiding rooms...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest:

We will be happy to have you with us in another opportunity.

Best regards,