“Perfect, Profesional...Full Marks!”

Ranked #1 of 228 Hotels in Lima
Pittsburgh, Championship City
“Perfect, Profesional...Full Marks!”
Reviewed February 26, 2008

From the moment I straggled in at 1 am with no reservations (just like Anthony!), the staff of this hotel treated me in the utmost manner. From granting a late check-out,3pm, the sumptuous breakfast, to the Chairman of the Board business center, never has a stay gone so right. Special mention to concierges Aldo and Julie for seeing through a difficult project involving a rare book to absolute perfection. THIS is why I love to travel!

• Liked — Service, Location
  • Disliked — Over-priced taxis 'associated' with the hotel
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled solo
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Up north
Reviewed February 25, 2008

We stayed for at the Miraflores for two seperate nights; prior to flying onto Cuzco and again on our return from Cuzco. The hotel rightly deserves the praise that it has received.

The room was spacious and well appointed; we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a presidential suite for our second stay and the room was amazing. The buffet breakfast on the roof is the best I have seen and tasted - this is based on staying in 5 star hotels in many parts of the world.

The pool area is a little small but the views compensate for this; although a sea mist did hang over the coast until 1400 most days.

Highly recommended.

• Liked — The luxury
  • Disliked — The price - although you do get what you pay for.
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
Montreal
Reviewed January 31, 2008

To all traveler who want the best in all aspect!
We arrived in Peru the 7 of January 2008 just on time for my birthday. My girlfriend and I went out for dinner. Unfortunately the night did not turn out the way we where expecting. We were visiting a very classy and old restaurant and she fell and broke her hip, Yes her hip!!! Ouch…
From the time we arrived at the hotel the service was impeccable. As soon as the hotel found out what happen they were there for us all the way. A woman by the name of Patricia from the guest relation right away came forward and made our life much easier. Anything we ask or request we got. This woman was so nice and we feel that she went out of her way to help even during her time off. I got to say that if all hotels would have staff like her it would make many hotel getting some extra star because she is one!
All the staff were extremely pleasant “like if the really like their jobs”. The food was very good, the room was very clean and trust me we spent a few hours there. We travel pretty much always first in 5 stars hotel but this one is a step above most of the one we saw so far. I do recommend this place to anyone who likes to travel in style and likes friendly people….

Stayed January 2008
Los Angeles
Reviewed January 31, 2008

Although I only stayed at this hotel for a short time on the way to Cusco and Machu Picchu, this was a great place to arrive in Peru.

The hotel is located right on the coast with views over the ocean(when it's not overcast!) Service at this hotel was impeccable and the rooms are very clean and well appointed. I only ate in the restaurant once but that meal was very tasty.

There is a cosy bar right off the lobby where you can hang out drinking and meeting other hotel guests until the early hours.

When it came to a problem, the staff went above and beyond in providing a solution for me. I had left an important item in my room on the return journey, which I did not realize until I got back to Los Angeles. One call to the hotel and they soon retrieved the item. Within a short time it arrives via UPS at my home in the US.

Thank you Miraflores!

NYC
Reviewed January 13, 2008

Having been lucky enough to stay in 5 Star hotels around the world, Miraflores Park Hotel was one of the best we have stayed in. we were upgraded to one of the four Presidential Suites (thank you Black American Express card) with a private plunge pool on the terrace, a huge whirlpool tub & seperate Sauna. what a treat. the view was spectacular. Service was very good and aside from a few "sorry i forgot it" with room serivce, everything was done quite well. Beautiful buffet breakfast (included) on the roof and an amazing HUGE buffet for brucn/lunch on Sunday. Amazing! we also stayed in a suite at the competinhg JW Marriot which was nice & also good service, but a much better vibe at the Miraflores & less crowded (much better gym at Marriot, though). Staying in the Miraflores area (both Hotels) was a smart choice, Beautiful, SAFE area with fabulous views. we highly recommend this place. Don't be afraid to go to the local beach. it is a bit "rocky" but safe & close by.

• Liked — the upgrade to Presidential Suite
  • Disliked — the under equipped gym
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
San Jose, California
Reviewed January 9, 2008

The hotel was lovely. Our view was just beautiful. As the sun was setting we saw over 7 people parachuting and it was such a beautiful picture.

I was very impressed with the fabulous and luxurious bathroom. Bath and shower were just divine.

Breakfast every morning on the top floor was such a wonderful way to begin the day. The breakfast was very well done and there was so much to choose from.

The churches around the hotel were just fabulous. We went to a fantastic Italian restaurant 2 blocks away and it was just so delicious.

The hotel is walking distance from Larcomar, the shopping mall. The Mall is very "American," and expensive. If you want a more local experience don't go there.

Lima a such a gorgeous city.

The concierge desk was very helpful. They helped change our US dollars and even tried to give us as many small bills as possible. They helped us with sending mail and were just very helpful.

I've been to a few 5 Star hotels, and I have to say, this one earned its stars! I'm hard to please, but this one did.

• Liked — the view and the bathroom!
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 7, 2008

My wife and I stayed at the Miraflores Park Hotel for the first two nights of our honeymoon in Peru and we couldn't find much fault in the establishment. It is somewhat pricey, but if you like to be pampered and expect only the best service, this is likely the place for you.

The hotel is not near the city centre, however, it is situated directly on the ocean and has a fantastic view of the cliffs that Lima is famous for.

We used the spa and bath butler services, and were very pleased with both (though the bath, complete with champagne and flower petals strewn about the bathroom, was hotter than I think most people could stand).

Great views, very good location and above average service.

• Liked — View from the room
  • Disliked — Not within walking distance of main historical areas
  • Stayed December 2007