“guest relation Patricia she is so toughtfull”

Belmond Miraflores Park
Ranked #1 of 229 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed January 31, 2008

To all traveler who want the best in all aspect!
We arrived in Peru the 7 of January 2008 just on time for my birthday. My girlfriend and I went out for dinner. Unfortunately the night did not turn out the way we where expecting. We were visiting a very classy and old restaurant and she fell and broke her hip, Yes her hip!!! Ouch…
From the time we arrived at the hotel the service was impeccable. As soon as the hotel found out what happen they were there for us all the way. A woman by the name of Patricia from the guest relation right away came forward and made our life much easier. Anything we ask or request we got. This woman was so nice and we feel that she went out of her way to help even during her time off. I got to say that if all hotels would have staff like her it would make many hotel getting some extra star because she is one!
All the staff were extremely pleasant “like if the really like their jobs”. The food was very good, the room was very clean and trust me we spent a few hours there. We travel pretty much always first in 5 stars hotel but this one is a step above most of the one we saw so far. I do recommend this place to anyone who likes to travel in style and likes friendly people….

Stayed: January 2008
There are newer reviews for Belmond Miraflores Park

Reviewed January 31, 2008

Although I only stayed at this hotel for a short time on the way to Cusco and Machu Picchu, this was a great place to arrive in Peru.

The hotel is located right on the coast with views over the ocean(when it's not overcast!) Service at this hotel was impeccable and the rooms are very clean and well appointed. I only ate in the restaurant once but that meal was very tasty.

There is a cosy bar right off the lobby where you can hang out drinking and meeting other hotel guests until the early hours.

When it came to a problem, the staff went above and beyond in providing a solution for me. I had left an important item in my room on the return journey, which I did not realize until I got back to Los Angeles. One call to the hotel and they soon retrieved the item. Within a short time it arrives via UPS at my home in the US.

Thank you Miraflores!

Reviewed January 13, 2008

Having been lucky enough to stay in 5 Star hotels around the world, Miraflores Park Hotel was one of the best we have stayed in. we were upgraded to one of the four Presidential Suites (thank you Black American Express card) with a private plunge pool on the terrace, a huge whirlpool tub & seperate Sauna. what a treat. the view was spectacular. Service was very good and aside from a few "sorry i forgot it" with room serivce, everything was done quite well. Beautiful buffet breakfast (included) on the roof and an amazing HUGE buffet for brucn/lunch on Sunday. Amazing! we also stayed in a suite at the competinhg JW Marriot which was nice & also good service, but a much better vibe at the Miraflores & less crowded (much better gym at Marriot, though). Staying in the Miraflores area (both Hotels) was a smart choice, Beautiful, SAFE area with fabulous views. we highly recommend this place. Don't be afraid to go to the local beach. it is a bit "rocky" but safe & close by.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2008

The hotel was lovely. Our view was just beautiful. As the sun was setting we saw over 7 people parachuting and it was such a beautiful picture.

I was very impressed with the fabulous and luxurious bathroom. Bath and shower were just divine.

Breakfast every morning on the top floor was such a wonderful way to begin the day. The breakfast was very well done and there was so much to choose from.

The churches around the hotel were just fabulous. We went to a fantastic Italian restaurant 2 blocks away and it was just so delicious.

The hotel is walking distance from Larcomar, the shopping mall. The Mall is very "American," and expensive. If you want a more local experience don't go there.

Lima a such a gorgeous city.

The concierge desk was very helpful. They helped change our US dollars and even tried to give us as many small bills as possible. They helped us with sending mail and were just very helpful.

I've been to a few 5 Star hotels, and I have to say, this one earned its stars! I'm hard to please, but this one did.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2008

My wife and I stayed at the Miraflores Park Hotel for the first two nights of our honeymoon in Peru and we couldn't find much fault in the establishment. It is somewhat pricey, but if you like to be pampered and expect only the best service, this is likely the place for you.

The hotel is not near the city centre, however, it is situated directly on the ocean and has a fantastic view of the cliffs that Lima is famous for.

We used the spa and bath butler services, and were very pleased with both (though the bath, complete with champagne and flower petals strewn about the bathroom, was hotter than I think most people could stand).

Great views, very good location and above average service.

• Stayed: December 2007
Reviewed January 2, 2008

I decided to stay here at the last minute after having hiked in the Amazon for two weeks which, needless to say, meant my "attire" was not quite up to the level typically expected in and around a five star hotel. In fact, I was fully anticipating to get the "cold shoulder" at check in. I was wrong. The staff here are professional and absolutely wonderful. I was right on the dot for check in (12 noon) but my suite was not ready yet. They comped a drink (much needed) while I waited at the bar for them to ready the suite. The staff checked me in at the bar, going back and forth with documents and keys. The suite was a little smaller as compared to other 5 stars but it was extremely comfortable, well-lit, and luxuriously and tastefully appointed. Over the next few days the staff did everything I asked to make me comfortable, the bar and restaurant are fantastic overall experiences, as is the entire property. What sets this hotel apart from most places is the quality of their staff's professionalism. They genuinely care about their guests.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank rmd2k2
Reviewed December 27, 2007

We stayed at the Miraflores Park two seperate nights on our transit to Mancora and Cusco. We loved staying here. Our room was large and very clean. The bathroom was amazing! The best shower I've ever had! Beautiful Molton Brown body products and slippers and bathrobes. I could have stayed here for a week! The staff were very friendly and spoke very good english. They checked our flight for us and advised us that our flight had been cancelled and our new flight time. Breakfast on the top floor next to the pool was delicious. The sheets were amazing! All 5 family members staying here commented on the beautiful sheets. We had a week in between our stays and on our return the staff welcomed us back like family. We left luggage at the hotel in between stays and were upgraded to a ocean view room on our return. Again the staff were fantastic and even checked us onto our flight and printed our boarding pass at the hotel (with LAN). If ever in Lima again, we will head back to the Miraflores Park. We also used their transfer service (Mercedes Benz) and the drivers were lovely.

Stayed: November 2007