All reviews very nice hotel rooms are huge san isidro area opened the door quiet neighborhood the hotel staff breakfast buffet safe area hotel is located other hotels late check luxury hotel great place to stay machu picchu rooms are clean would stay here again login
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed there for 2 nights and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone.
All of the staff are great and bend over backwards to do whatever they can for you.
Their spoken English is creditable and easy to understand.
The included buffet breakfast is exceptional.
The mattress and duna were beautifully presented and very warm and comfortable.
We’re looking forward to another night there later this week.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

I stayed 6 days for business and I was 4 time in Lima in other hotels. The rooms are huge and with carped floor. Bett is very comfortable and everything is function well. The people makes the difference, I meet Karina Arana, Eddie Blas and Diego and these are very helpful and take care of you. Also the breakfast is perfect, on wish eggs as you prefer. During me last day I had a very late check out and couldn’t stay in the room but the sauna facilities are good for a shower before leaving to the airport. Summery next time I go here again!
One think can do better, the internet login is not per 24 hours and has to do every time again. The speed is good

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
cesartraveler, Chef Ejecutivo at Hotel Libertador Lima, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear Marco, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us at Libertador Lima. Our team and I hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed December 19, 2018

Must be at least 3 visits since my last review of this Hotel, well I can confirm , staff are as helpful and full of cheer as always. The Breakfast is still fantastic, and my wife's Gluten free and wheat free vegan diet is catered for. I would highly recommend this hotel if you want a relaxed stay, with honestly friendly staff, and if you have dietary concerns this is the hotel for you.
Oh and if you a used to staying in European/US hotels you will be happy to see that most of rooms are much bigger (much bigger)

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2018

We spent a bit more to stay here & it was worth it. The hotel was in a lovely area, near great places to eat & drink & near an Incan ruin. We felt comfortable walking through the neighborhoods. The San Isidro area of Lima is definitely upscale. We also walked to the Real Plaza Salaverry. Traffic is heavy!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located in the upscale area of San Isadore and next to the Lima country club and golf course. There isn’t too much around the hotel so we took taxis/Uber a couple times. Fortunately these rides are a fixed price (10-12 soles) because one taxi driver didn’t know how to get us back from Mira Flores...after stopping a few times for directions he did get us back.
As my title says when we first arrived I opened the door and said WOW! The room we had was huge! Not all rooms as big but it seemed the 04 ones are the bigger ones (304, 504). Higher floors have nicer views of the city. Beds are comfy and the rooms are clean. Couches and seating are a bit dated but comfortable. The breakfast buffet was about the best in terms of selection of all the hotels we stayed at during this trip. Staff if friendly and helpful....we had trouble getting our boarding passes and the woman at the desk did it for us. There is a quaint sitting room off the lobby with computers but WiFi was plenty strong in the rooms as well.

Date of stay: August 2018