The Libertador is well located on a quiet street in San Isidro, close the Country Club, a park, a casino and a Starbucks. It’s about 30 minutes by car to the Plaza Mayor and it takes about the same time to get to the airport.
The lobby décor is elegant but it the hotel is otherwise rather bland. Our ‘superior’ room was very large and could be called a mini suite (maybe we were upgraded) and it and its spacious bathroom were well-furnished and comfortable, except that there was no conventional desk with power etc - there was instead a small round table in the centre of the room, enough for us but possibly not for a business visitor.
Breakfast was a rather average buffet. We didn’t take any other meals in the hotel.
There is free and uncomplicated WiFi throughout the property.
The staff were pleasant and helpful.
Overall, while it was unexciting, this hotel delivered what it promised and was good value, at least by European standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Libertador Lima:Located in a quiet place, close to the business and financial districtof San Isidro, this hotel commands a view of the Lima Golf Clubgolf course and is only 40 minutes from the Jorge Chavez Airport. Itfurthermore boasts fantastic cuisine and personalized service muchsought after by business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Libertador Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador San Isidro Lima
- Libertador San Isidro Hotel Lima