“Great location and very comfortable”
Review of NM Lima Hotel

NM Lima Hotel
Ranked #37 of 234 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed for three nights recently for business. The hotel has nice rooms and offers wi-fi and plenty of fresh water.

The breakfast in included and has a nice array of food. They provide a free Pisco Sour at check in, and it was a really good one (based on the quality of others I drank). The hotel arranges cars for guests which are safe.

The rooms are big enough and the bathroom was very large. Good counterspace too.

We found the staff very polite, friendly and accommodating. Also, the cost of this hotel was really low, something like $119. Quite a bargain...

If you stay here, be sure to visit Huaca Pucllano, both the ecological site and the restaurant that abuts the site. Really fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 1, 2012

The room photos that they show when you are shown your room, are the Junior suite rooms, so you kind of get dissapointed when you are given a room that doesn't look the same as the ones that they show in the photos of the room you are booking. The reason we booked there is because it "looked" better than any other room in Lima, we didn't care if it wansn't in Miraflores as long as it was the nicest of many, but oh dissapointed, we could have stay in Miraflores for the same price ! I think We spent more in taxis , although it was a nice hotel. The rooms were a bit smaller than the Photos , so watch out for those big rooms in the photos cause they aren't big, The courtain of the room we stayed was broken too ! So I had to tell them to fix it too. Also, They didn't have our booking neither ! They made me look in my email from my computer to send them the reservation Which you think a Hotel in that category would have had it for sure. I didn't had any other problems with the reservations made in my whole trip, not even in the jungle where the internet is less common. So It was a little bit dissapointment. But anyways. I am not a complainer at all. I promise! I usually let go of this things, but It was a bit annoying. At the end it is all good, it was a nice Hotel but they need to be careful in how they handle their photos , their reservations and check the rooms for details ( like the broken courtain) That's all.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The hotel was great! Our check-in, hotel staff and overall stay was great.
We stayed for 3-4 nights total in late July 2012. NM always had computers available in the business center and breakfast was included in daily rate... unfortunately, we didn't find that out until our last morning.

Room Tip: Online rates seemed quite a bit less expensive.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel (I had never heard of it); it has everything going for it: Very well located in the heart of San Isidro, though NOT within walking distance of the "financial district", with a small-boutique-hotel feel, yet large enough to have full service. Décor is modern and chic, the service is professional and courteous, the rooms are big. Free WiFi throughout the facilities.
I had a junior suite with a huge king bed, nice flat screen TV, huge bathroom with whirlpool bathtub and an awesome shower (one of those heads that comes through the ceiling, great pressure and volume). All the goodies. The price, in inflated Lima, was very nice, below the huge impersonal U.S. chain hotels - very competitive. Very nice lobby area to meet with people if needed. Airy - well lit.
Only one gripe - my room had a slightly "musty" smell- Lima is a very humid city, and somehow the room caught a constant "old wet towel" smell. Not worth changing it for another room, but something they should do something about. I will definitely return here, and send all my colleagues here on their next trips.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2012

After a long day flying from Sydney to Lima we were shocked to open the door to our unit and discover we had been upgraded to a senior suite at this terrific hotel. It was huge! Two bathrooms, full lounge and dining area and a massive bedroom with the biggest king bed we had seen. The shower was the best in our whole trip to South America. Next morning we had breakfast which was excellent. The staff were friendly, helpful and very efficient. Don't miss the Pisco Sour at the bar (complementary) which still ranks as the best in our 3 weeks in South America. Pity we were only booked for one night. This hotel is great value and a haven in Lima. Strongly recommended for any visit to Lima.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The best thing about the hotel is the staff! From Mauricio at the front desk, Jorge the bartender to the room cleaning staff! The owner must be a germaphobe because the hotel is spotless and being cleaned 24/7.... The breakfast is absolutely awesome and each day Vanessa greeted me by name. I wish I was better with names because everyone was just so nice! Just can not say enough about the warmth of staff! I was there for 8 nights and will be visiting Lima often - wouldn't for a moment think about staying at another hotel while visiting Lima! The value of this very modern boutique (90 some odd room) hotel is too hard to come by - its warm staff - and the price is almost as great. We dined everywhere from Astrid & Gaston to little whole in the wall cafes. The breakfast here was so good - more than enough to get you through to diner and although only had pizza at bar on last night it was great too!

Room Tip: its a new hotel - all rooms are likely similar - clean as they get! Mabe higher floors for better v...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Donald D
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed at the NM Lima Hotel on a short stay for a business tripe and would be back there for sure. Very nice hotel and great value! Great location, clean and comfortable, modern decor, helpful staff. Everything you need for a great stay in Lima for both business or leisure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business