1,598 results
All reviews great hotel business trip guest relations the executive lounge the usual amenities hotel is clean star hotel rooms are large breakfast buffet is gym comforter embassies taxi uber jacuzzi miraflores neighborhoods
Reviewed April 25, 2006

My husband and I stayed four nights at this hotel and it was well worth the small amount of money to upgrade to the executive room. In return we had a delicious mini buffet all day long, unlimited business services, and best of all the attendant Lyn was like having our own personal assistant. She even gave her cell phone number in case I had a language problem to people I needed to contact. We looked forward each day to the extensive complimentary breakfast buffet served at the dolphin pool. All the food we had at this hotel was very good and reasonably priced. Since the hotel is located in a safe unpscale residential neighborhood, walking nearby was a pleasure. The public relations person Ines was wonderful because she made suggestions and arrangements that helped us make the most of our time. My only suggestion is that you bring your own bottled water since the only bottled water provided was in the mini-bar for a price. This is our second trip to Lima and Delfines is our first choice. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2006
4  Thank Storyteller21254
Reviewed March 26, 2006

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights with my wife and our 9-month old baby and we had a great experience. The room was a bit small but very nice. The breakfast that was included with our room was great. It was a pretty extensive buffet with hot and cold options and set up in a bright location with a view on the dolphins. Our baby got sick during our stay and the staff was very helpful. We had all bed sheets changed once at 2:00 am without problem and our check-out time was extended without charge so we could wait at the hotel until the time to head to the airport. We will definitely stay at this hotel again in the future!

• Stayed: December 2005
1  Thank Curious9926
Reviewed January 3, 2006

I stayed there between Dec.30, 2005 to Jan. 2006. The service at the front desk was horrible to say the least. Also, the resaturant has a board at the entrance that show prices for the buffet, but you end up paying more.

During New Years eve, the Country Club Hotel (next door) was holding a New Years Party with a live band. The noise was so loud in our room (11 floor) that it seemed that we had a radio on all night. When I called to see if I could get a room on the other side of the hotel I was told that they were completly booked and to tough it out!!! I was surpised to hear this kind of response.

When I went to check out they wanted to charge me for a kids story book that my child opened while in the room. I would have paid the $5.00 they were asking for, however no where in room was there a sign that they were going to charge for it.

As I said ealier people at the front desk had a horrible attitude. When I asked them to see if they had change for 100 Soles, they said NO! intead of getting me change from the restaurant.

When I asked for a phone book while in the lobby, they never brougt it and when I went to ask for it again, the concierge was already gone for the day.

All in all this si not a good place to stay, I think they over charge for the service they bring. DO NOT RECOMMEND

• Stayed: December 2005
2  Thank Resort21717
Reviewed August 28, 2005

I did not stay at the hotel, but when I go to Peru I always go to eat there, I always have a pleasent time and the service is always good. This time I went for dinner with my family and was not treated well. The workers were very snobby and the food was not good. We sat at a table close to the dolphines and I was charged for that. I even found an eye lash in my ice cream, (which they did not charge me). After dinner I wanted to go to the lower level so my nieces could see the dolphines, and I was stoped by one of the workers and told I could'nt go down there because I a not a guest of the hotel, which he asked me in a very snobby way "Are you a guest of the hotel"? I explained that I had just finshed dinning there and wanted my nieces to see the dolphines and he said "Well I'm explaining to you that it is now closed and he gave me a whole bit about the hours it's opened the days it's opened. I felt very badly about the way I was treated and I think it is ridiculous that they charge you so much and then make you feel bad and talk down to you. Terrible I will never return there again, too bad for them they lost a good customer.

Stayed: August 2005
2  Thank RocioSilva8
Reviewed July 28, 2005

I am a Peruvian residing abroad.
While living in Peru, I saw the construction of the hotel and even went a couple of times for dinner after the inauguration. Was not very impressed with the food but the hotel seemed very well appointed.
When vacationing in May, 2005; our flight got cancelled and being too late to go back to our own house we were taken by the airline to this hotel. I thought it would be a nice experience in exchange for the delay in our departure... nothing further from the truth!
Since we reached we were served some nasty dinner which was not even warm. We went to the room and the entire floor smelled of humidity and
mould as well as the bedroom.
The food the next day was the same, whoever thought of the menu was thinking of anything but the guests, very unpleasent.
The only thing that made our stay a little more bareable was the friendliness of the staff.
I even wrote a letter directly to the hotel and never got an answer so I assume the management does not care too much about unhappy guests.
What a shame, a nice place but very poorly managed!

• Stayed: May 2005