1,579 results
All reviewsgreat hotelbusiness tripguest relationsthe executive loungethe usual amenitieshotel is cleanstar hotelrooms are largebreakfast buffet isgymcomforterembassiestaxiuberjacuzzimirafloresneighborhoods
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Located in very safe upper class neighborhood in Lima. If you can upgrade to the executive rooms, they are larger and include many amenities. The breakfast buffet is good with ample choices. The hotel restaurants are excellent. Check in is at 3:00pm so if you fly in in the morning you can leave our bag and o seightseeing. There is a Starbucks across the street. Hotel is clean and staff is helpful.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank MarioGamez
Reviewed December 13, 2011

The entrance to the lobby and front end staff were much better than expected. The property is located in a nice neighborhood in Lima. There are high end shops and a Starbucks across the street. The rooms were large and the beds comfortable. The conceirge was good not great. I did ask about the dolphins. I do not believe they are returning. The front end staff suggested that they were at another location getting treatment from a vetrinarian. I did not eat at the hotel, so I cannot comment on the food.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank LoLoMature
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past 5 years. It is a decent hotel in a relatively safe neighborhood. However, it is getting worn-out looking.

During our most recent stay, our room had worn-out carpets that were fraying at the seams, dirty marks on the walls, and random strands of someone else's hair in the tub and floor of the bathroom.

It is overall an ok hotel, but I think they are charging too much for rooms that need refurbishing. I'll be looking to stay somewhere else next time I'm in Lima - maybe at the Libertador across the street.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sweetflowers
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Not a horrible property, but they advertise their rates in Peruvian currency (nuevo sol) and advertise that they will bill in the local currency, which is what all knowledgeable international travelers want to gain the best exchange rate if they are using a credit card. The bill came in US dollars and I asked that it be charged in the local currency. They billed me in the local currency but charged me a 10% foreign currency conversion fee back into their OWN currency. Despite my objections they refused to credit me back with their ripoff "currency exchange" fee. The front desk customer service is among the worst I have ever experienced. Avoid this hotel at all costs, or at least negotiate and pay in advance. There are much better alternatives, however. I would rate sleep quality, cleanliness, location and rooms higher (3 star) but I want to alert everyone to the ripoff mentality.

Room Tip: Don't go. There are much better hotels in the vicinity for the same price that don't rip you off.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank islandboyz
Reviewed November 23, 2011

A solid four star hotel with a good/safe location. The location affords a good choice of restaurants with an attentive staff.
Be sure and request a room above the second floor. I had to change rooms because of commercial activities and associated noise. Try to get a room on the top floors to avoid noise and interruptions.

Room Tip: Higher the better...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo