“Good Sheraton hotel”

Ranked #38 of 226 Hotels in Lima
Den Haag
“Good Sheraton hotel”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

As we expected, good rooms (large), great breakfast and service.
Good location in the centre of Lima.
They offer a free shuttle bus to Miaflores. Driver gave us a real guided tour!
Free Wifi even after we checkedout of our rooms.
Pool on the roof is fine but poor staff.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
wilmaria, Director of Guest Services and Public Relations at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments about your stay. We are very pleased to hear that you had a good experience as well as our service and staff were very friendly for you.

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope you can visit us again soon.

Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Nice older grand hotel. Very nice large rooms & bathroom. Nice club lounge also. Very friendly staff & management. Hotel is well maintained & cared for. In the older section of the city with lots to see all in walking distance.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Joe c
wilmaria, Director of Guest Service and Public Relations at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very glad to know that our staff and service was very helpful and friendly for you.

It will our pleasure to have you again with us.

Lutz, Florida
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We spent a few days with the family here.. I'm am spg gold and we were upgraded to a juniors suite. Breakfast both in the lounge on the 18th floor and the restaurant downstairs is good.

Pros:
They have a shuttle leaving every other hour to miraflores. Leverage this if you can it will save you money.
They have a full mall with a food court that's right outside the hotel. If you are hungry for American fast food this is a very good option and is was great for our kids.

Cons:
Still a bit away from the main areas in miraflores. This is somewhat mitigated by their shuttle but still is not convenient IMO.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time and for sharing your experience at our hotel. We enjoyed reading the details you wrote.
We hope to welcome you and your family in the near future.
Once again, thank you for your comments.

Director of Guest Service and Public Relations
Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I really like this hotel. Interesting architecture on the inside, very good and attentive service, rooms clean and comfortable. Could hear some traffic noise but did not interfere with sleep. Central but not in the best area of town.

• Stayed December 2013
wilmaria, Director of Guest Services and Public Relations at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such positive review. It's great to hear that you enjoy your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed December 14, 2013

For a large convention hotel this Sheraton offers a charming and almost boutique-feeling experience-- nicer than many more expensive hotels I have stayed in. First off, I am Starwood Platinum so I was upgraded to a wonderful Junior Suite on the next-to-top floor. For a Junior Suite it was very spacious and lovely, very well decorated with marble tabletops and modern style. It was like a nice apartment. The balcony doors open and there is a great view of the city. The hotel has the best of the 1970s/1980s hotel style in that there is a huge atrium and the lighting is cool and dark, like being in a thriller movie. Next, all of the service in the hotel is top notch, polite, and genuine. Everyone smiles like they mean it, and talks to you as if they are genuinely interested in being helpful (this is not the case in many stateside hotels). The club floor has breakfast and snacks/drinks in the evening. At the bar, the service is friendly and they make your pisco sour with your initial in it. The only thing that could be better is a revamped air system, but it wasn't too bad. A wonderful experience, and for a great price with Starpoints. I will come back.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
wilmaria, Director of Guest Services and Public Relations at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

We really appreciate such positive review. It's is always great to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay in our property.
Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Corte Madera, California
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Fine hotel next to a small mall and the buffets were pretty good. Location is just OK, but I was there on business and didn't have time to walk around much. Service is friendly and competent. The bar was never busy when I was there and offers both food & drinks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
I really apppreciate you taking the time to sharing your experience at our hotel.
We hope you visit us again and have the opportunity to stay longer with us.

Sheraton Lima Hotel &/ Convention Center
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed December 10, 2013

First of all I would like to tell that if you are planning to go Lima,Peru, check Sheraton Lima. they are doing great job.
And my story; I had a flight from Lima to Istanbul bur unfortunately I could not get on airplane because of visa issue and my day was horrible. I could not get on airplane and I had lots of issue with airlines. at the end of the day I went to Sheraton Lima for spending a night. you can imagine how horrible I was feeling. when I arrived to hotel, I had really nice welcoming and front desk had information about my issue and they checked me in quickly. during check-in time the gentlemen who was helping me gave me al the information, he assisted me for dinner ( I was really hungry ).. and he arranged my transportation for the day after and he gave late check-out ( my flight was at 9 pm and I checked-out from hotel at 6 pm ). he did everything for me wityout me asking. unfortunately I do not remember the gentlemen name...
I had great dinner. food was delicious and service was really nice too. when i got in restaurant , they knew about me and I got two dessert from house. it was so nice after horrible day.
and breakfast was amazing. all the juice they have are local natural fruit juice and presentation and service was awesome. there was cook for omelette. his name is Ricardo Fuerman. he was so nice to me. when he was cooking my omelette, he was kind and friendly. he always had a nice smile. actually everybody at the hotel has friendly smile and all the restaurant staff looks like really professional and they are.
there was a young lady at front desk. her name is Kelley. she was so helpful and kind to me and she helped me all day. she confirmed my transportation one more time and she informed me about that. she asked me about my issue and took care of me all day.
also Felix who was working at the business center and lobby area for assisting guest for anything, helped me a lot and he was so friendly and nice and had real smile all the time.. he was so professional about what he was doing and at the same time he was like one of my good friend.
I have lots of things to type but time to end typing now.

thanks to Sheraton Lima and special thanks to Kelley ( front desk ) , Felix ( front office, lobby ) and Ricardo ( kitchen ) I had a unforgettable stay with you..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Barışcan Y
wilmaria, Director of Guest Services and Public Relations at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such positive experience regarding your stay with us.
We enjoyed reading your comments and we are very please to hear that our staff was very friendly and helpful with you.
Once again, thank you for your excelent review.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.