Melia Lima
$155
  • Breakfast included
$256
1,229 results
All reviewslevel loungebusy intersectionnice hotelsan isidrojuan carlosperuvian foodshopping mallbusiness centerbreakfast buffet iscab rideroom was spaciousspecial thanksmachu picchumiraflores districtcevicheaviancatraffic
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My mother was in Lima, Peru for a good month and a half. She spent three weeks at this hotel and just raves about the hotel and the people that work there. They have treated her with such great care and excellent service. Special thank you to Mr Cesar Navarro, the rooms division manager; eating area crew, the maitre D and the doormen (inc. but not limited to Paulo, Mr Ruben Silva, Carlos Hinojosa and Shamir.) Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Meliá Lima P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Melia Lima, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Adriana

Thanks for sharing your experience with other travelers. Our staff is our greatest strength so that’s because we receive so many good reviews. Meliá Lima Hotel believe firmly that guest satisfaction is our most important goal.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I really don't understand why so many people rave about this place. It is no batter than average and no way deserves 5 stars. I checked in late after a long flight looking forward to some sleep. The check in took forever then when I eventually got to my room (room 216) it was glowing blue ! Outside the window were large spot lights illuminating the whole room. I tried to close the curtains only to find they were fake !. After complaining I did get a new room on the third floor (also with fake curtains) but how can a good hotel even have a room like that.
Other observations:
The bedrooms smell of smoke
There are no robes in the rooms
The breakfast offering is at best average with the service to match

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get room 216
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for entrusting us with your
comments which help us to improve our
day-to-day customer service. Sorry if your
stay did not turn out as you hoped it would.
If you send an email to calidad@melia.com
we will respond to your comments as soon
as possible , it will be a pleasure to explain you
that your information about curtains is not true.
Many thanks

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We are from Mississippi, the "Hospitality State". That being said, we were overwhelmed by the incredible hospitality that this hotel offered. Every member of the staff was cordial, helpful, and very accommodating. We would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Meliá Lima P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Melia Lima, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Doug

Thank you so much for all of your nice comments.
Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to having the opportunity of being of service to you in a near future.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I was 'given' this hotel - food & room, etc. experience for 18 hours in exchange for flying the day after to my ultimate destination, and -because this experience of a 5* hotel is unique to me (I would not choose a 5 star hotel, even if I had the money, for reasons of my own), I think my opinion has some weight, as I have an eye for quality:
The staff were very good: friendly, professional, with an attentive albeit relaxed and easy manner, and were very good at English, and equally patient with my Spanish (This was especially true for one Lucre(Lucra?) Ceser!)
The food, our allowance being a version of 'all-u-can-eat', was excellent - and very healthy, and catered for me, a vegetarian.
The room including the shower/bath facility, was excellent.
If you are into 5 star hotels, I would strongly recommend this one!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank JulianJulio
Meliá Lima P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Melia Lima, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Julian

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments.

Melia Hotels International is a company who has the firm purpose of giving our guests an excellent service with responsibility and sustainability, so for us to be helpful is not a job, is a way of life that gives us strength.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Beautiful hotel, rooms furnishings, delightful and helpful front desk staff, perfect location! No complaints at all- sheer luxury. This hotel was an old mansion with fabulous antique furniture, just steps from the most interesting tourist sites in town

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for all of your nice comments.
Don’t forget that you can follow us on facebook and leave your comments on
our Melia Hotels International profile. We will be looking forward to welcoming you
back at the Meliá Lima Hotel in a sooner future.