1,306 results
All reviewsbusy intersectionreal plazanice hoteljuan carlossan isidrobusiness centerbreakfast buffet iscab ridejunior suitespecial thanksbed was very comfortablewater pressuremachu picchucevichetrafficairportairline
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My stay at Meliá Lima was excellent. Great service.
Loved the fact they include Peruvian style breakfast in the Buffett.
The interaction with bellmen was great. They remember my last name through out all my stay.
Spa very convenience. i had a massage after a long flight.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Jorginho33
Susana T, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Melia Lima, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for all of your nice comments
Meliá Lima Hotel believe firmly that guest satisfaction is our most important goal.
Don’t forget that you can
follow us on facebook and leave your
comments on our Melia Hotels International profile

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is a tipical Melia city hotel. The attention was good, rooms were big, but noisy. The breakfast was quite nice.
When I get to the room, there where windoows cleaners cleaning them. It was in the morning, but I was exausted by the long trip. Due to the noise, i coulnd't sleep.
They have internet access even in the rooms, with is really neccesary.
They also have smoking rooms, wich is very important for smokers. Outside there're many things to see and visit. Is located in a safe area, but Lima is quite safe, I would say.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Susana T, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Melia Lima, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed for three nights. I arrived at approximately 1:30 AM so was very glad that check in was fast, efficient and friendly. I was initially given a smoking room which was my fault as I honestly didn't know four and five star hotels even had smoking rooms anymore. As it was so late/early there was little they could do that night. However the next day they quickly moved me to a non smoking room. I stayed on The Level and have nothing but compliments for the staff, food, lounge etc. Simply excellent all the way around. My flight out didn't depart until about 1:30 AM. I asked if I could remain in my room until 6PM and pay for half a night. The hotel agreed and permitted me to stay until 8PM! Again very much appreciated. My only quibbles with the hotel were that the pool was closed two of the three days for events, etc. Also the gym which is fine would benefit from adding another treadmill as there were people waiting to use it all three days. However those are minor issues. The only significant issue is the exchange rate that the hotel will charge you should you choose to pay in Soles or leave charges on your credit card. They have given themselves an exchange rate that effectively increases their rates by 10%. The only way to avoid this 10% upcharge is to pay in US Dollars when you depart. In other words if you want to pay the rate you booked then you MUST pay in Dollars upon departure. I found that to be a bit shady. Overall I can recommend the hotel with the caveat that you keep the amount of your reservation in Dollars for check out.

Room Tip: I read some people complain about noise from the traffic around the hotel. I stayed in a room overlooking the pool and had no issues with noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Susana T, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Melia Lima, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Reviewed April 2, 2013

-Pros:
very attentive staff
Concierge group, especially headed by Aaron Sandoval has proved very very helpful and cooperative for restaurant booking and logistics arrangement while in Lima.
Laundry service is great
Rooms at Level stage are great
Food and service for breakfast is free and really interesting.

-Cons
Salaverry is VERY noisy, if your rooms are NOT isolated with special windows, you will wake up at 530/0630 due to TRAFFIC noise in that corner. Request a far away room from Main entrance and elevators.

Room Tip: As said, pls request less NOISY rooms at LEVEL so you can rest well. Staff service is great and always trying to accomodate your wishes. Will book again there provided I can stay away from TRAFFIC noise at 0530/0630am as is unbereable.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Susana T, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Melia Lima, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed here for one night having a crazy early flight time the following morning. Hotel is located a short drive from the International Airport so served the purpose very well.

Friendly staff, rooms were clean, bed was very comfortable, bathroom had everything that was needed so this choice of hotel turned out to be perfect my requirements.

Due to the short stay did not get to see other amenities of the hotel such as gym, pool or restaurant. Would use the hotel again if needing something close to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Harv and Les C

Don’t forget that you can
follow us on facebook and leave your
comments on our Melia Hotels International profile
We will be looking forward to welcoming you back at the Meliá Lima Hotel in a sooner future.