All reviewsgreat locationseparate roomstriple roomminute walk to larcomarfine hotelconvenient hotelkennedy parknice roombed was comfortablesafe areamachu picchutop floormirafloresperubidetrefrigeratormalecon
Reviewed February 12, 2016

Discounted rate of $75 was great value. Nice location in Miraflores, easy walking to shops and restaurants. Nice staff and a decent breakfast. Large room with a really comfortable bed, much appreciated after hiking the Inca Trail!

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
QAM-SPIMiraflores, General Manager at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2016

Dear Guest

We really appreciate your comments trought this reviewed channel. I see you take our seasonal offers and enjoyed the facilities at the hotel that is also near from many stores, banks, restaurants. Indeed our mattress are really confortable because they were change less than a year ago.

I hope you can come back soon to follow up knowing our multicultural and biodiverse country.

Kind regards

Dora Manzanares
General Manager Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores.

Reviewed January 14, 2016

I would give this place 3.5 stars. The room was large and clean, but the air conditioner was incredibly loud in one room, and didn't work at all in the other. There was also loud construction outside, and some of the windows don't close completely. If you are a light sleeper, I would not recommend this place, but it's possible that most hotels in this price range are just as noisy in Lima.

I reserved the room through booking.com, but the additional fees they charged, bumped the price of the room up significantly. I'll have to be more careful about that next time.

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank jiczic76
QAM-SPIMiraflores, General Manager at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2016

Dear guest

I really appreciate you commented through Tripadvisor your experience in the Sonesta Posada del Inca Miraflores. As you said we have spacious rooms and confortable mattresses. I would also like to comment that we are completing the renovation of all rooms in the hotel, to improve the experience during your stay.
I regret that the constructions carried out in the area has disturbed your rest. This incident is something that affects not only hotels but also to neighbors.
And about your online booking, most of the hotel booking websites expressed their prices without taxes but always have to be specified this is mandatory.

Kind regards
General Manager Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores

Reviewed November 15, 2015

We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel, it is located in a great area with lots of restaurants, shops and casinos nearby. Checkin was smooth and we got room 801 - this room has 2 king beds and a large washroom, it faces the street and I would recommend you bring ear plugs for your stay. There is a lot of street noise and doors closing so you may not get sleep otherwise. All staff were very polite and always greeted us when coming or going. Breakfast was OK, get eggs cooked to order which was nice. Excellent Wifi throughout the hotel

Room Tip: Rooms on the 12th floor you have to walk up one flight of stairs
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
QAM-SPIMiraflores, General Manager at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2015

Dear GrWeSp

I appreciate your comments about the service that you receive at the Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores.
I regret hear that your stay was affected by the noise of the streets. Sometimes it's difficult to control this noises specially weekends. The whole team is dedicated to give a really good quality service and be attentive to response your requests. Thank you very much for mentioning our service eggs to order at breakfast, this special service give you the oportunity to have a full breakfast.

I hope you come back again soon.

Kind regards.

Dora Manzanares.
General Manager Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores.

Reviewed November 6, 2015

Either the bed was amazing or I was in great need of a sleep when I arrived after several long flights. Miraflores is a safe part of town where tourists can walk through the streets day or night. I was alone and had no problems. The hotel is about a 15 minute walk to Larcomar by the sea. The breakfast is pretty basic but the staff and room was nice.

Stayed: September 2015
QAM-SPIMiraflores, General Manager at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2015

Dear Guest

It's a pleasure to respond your comments. The whole team feels proud to be part of a good service. We are located in privileged touristic zone and surely I can said that you sleep well because of the brand new beds.
We wait for you in Lima for next stay.

Dora Manzanares
General Manager at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores.

Reviewed October 29, 2015

Stayed at the Sonesta Posadas for 5 nights during the IMF conferences. Most hotels were booked solid but Sonesta was still available (though it filled up as well). Hotel is old and needs updating, breakfast was extremely basic and street noise was constant. On the plus side, the rooms were very large, price was right, hotel was VERY clean (I have stayed at higher end hotels in Brazil where they were not nearly as clean as Sonesta Posada) and staff was very pleasant.
Pros: Big rooms. Spotless rooms and bath, very friendly staff. Free WIFI. Extremely well located in Miraflores.
Cons: Windows do nothing to blot out extremely bad street noise. Hotels needs a lot of updating. breakfast was basic (really really basic. I am a yogurt and coffee guy, so that was okay with me, but not good if you plan to load up for day). No gym.

Room Tip: ASk for an interior room that does NOT face main street.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
QAM-SPIMiraflores, General Manager at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2015

Dear Mr. 80grims80

Thank you for send us your review of your stay at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores. We are very pleased that you had a good experience with our staff and the good work of our chambermaids.
It is true what you say about excessive noise from the street but we are always attentive to this cases to give you the option to change the room. We are currently undergoing and upgrade to all rooms that will be completed the first semester of 2016.

We hope you will have an oportunity to come back to our hotel and enjoyed the new rooms.

Kind regards.