All reviewsgreat locationseparate roomstriple roomminute walk to larcomarfine hotelconvenient hotelkennedy parknice roombed was comfortablesafe areamachu picchutop floormirafloresperubidetrefrigeratormalecon
Reviewed November 6, 2015

Either the bed was amazing or I was in great need of a sleep when I arrived after several long flights. Miraflores is a safe part of town where tourists can walk through the streets day or night. I was alone and had no problems. The hotel is about a 15 minute walk to Larcomar by the sea. The breakfast is pretty basic but the staff and room was nice.

Stayed: September 2015
QAM-SPIMiraflores, General Manager at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2015

Dear Guest

It's a pleasure to respond your comments. The whole team feels proud to be part of a good service. We are located in privileged touristic zone and surely I can said that you sleep well because of the brand new beds.
We wait for you in Lima for next stay.

Dora Manzanares
General Manager at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores.

Reviewed October 29, 2015

Stayed at the Sonesta Posadas for 5 nights during the IMF conferences. Most hotels were booked solid but Sonesta was still available (though it filled up as well). Hotel is old and needs updating, breakfast was extremely basic and street noise was constant. On the plus side, the rooms were very large, price was right, hotel was VERY clean (I have stayed at higher end hotels in Brazil where they were not nearly as clean as Sonesta Posada) and staff was very pleasant.
Pros: Big rooms. Spotless rooms and bath, very friendly staff. Free WIFI. Extremely well located in Miraflores.
Cons: Windows do nothing to blot out extremely bad street noise. Hotels needs a lot of updating. breakfast was basic (really really basic. I am a yogurt and coffee guy, so that was okay with me, but not good if you plan to load up for day). No gym.

Room Tip: ASk for an interior room that does NOT face main street.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
QAM-SPIMiraflores, General Manager at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2015

Dear Mr. 80grims80

Thank you for send us your review of your stay at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores. We are very pleased that you had a good experience with our staff and the good work of our chambermaids.
It is true what you say about excessive noise from the street but we are always attentive to this cases to give you the option to change the room. We are currently undergoing and upgrade to all rooms that will be completed the first semester of 2016.

We hope you will have an oportunity to come back to our hotel and enjoyed the new rooms.

Kind regards.

Dora Manzanares
General Manager Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores

Reviewed September 17, 2015

We spent the first two nights of our visit to Petru at this hotel, and found it to be conveniently located for walks and visits.
Reception was efficient, our room was large and well appointed and offered an extremely comfortable king sized bed.
Breakfasts are from a buffet, although various styles of egg can be ordered (if you can find someone to order it from). The service in this area is very poor, and various items were mis-labelled.
The best thing about breakfast is the fruit, although that is served chopped into rather large chunks.
A bonus is that there is a very efficient laundry next door to the hotel which opens at 9 a.m. and has your washing ready by 6 p.m.
Overall the hotel is a little tired, but is fine for a couple of nights.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
QAM-SPIMiraflores, Manager at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2015

Dear Mr. Moore:

I want to thank you for letting us know your opinion about your experience here at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores.

I am happy to read that you can enjoy the facilities and room was comfortable for you, on the other hand I would like to apologized for the inconveniences you had during the breakfast, be totally sure that I am goint to check what happened, we are totally commited to create a good experience for you and your wife.

Also I want to share with you that we are renovating inside the rooms and soon we will change the disposition of the restaurant. I hope that on your next visit you can enjoy the changes and improvements that will be implemented.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

It is hard to fault this little Hotel located in the heart of Miraflores in Lima.
Located amongst several brand name Hotels and casinos, this Hotel is a quiet , comfortable alternative at a bargain price.
Rooms are very spacious and you can even slide open the windows for some real sea air! Super beds!
Easy walk to restaurants ,sights ,beach ,bars and shopping.
The folk on the front desk and front of house all helped make my stay memorable. I'll be back.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Warwick:

Having such a nice comments like yours fullfill us with joy, I am happy to know that you got a memorable stay and our staff made you like home.

Our service is focused to provide the best care, through your experience we understand that we are fulfilling our mission.

Thank you! for your time to leave us your appreciation, Ii will be a pleassure to have you back again as our guest.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 15, 2015

Great location, walking distance to just about everything. The hotel was nice and kept up very well. My wife and I came to Peru for our honeymoon and stayed here for a part of it. We were pretty happy with this place. We loved the Miraflores neighborhood. Overall, I would come back.

Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple

Appreciate Mark:

Knowing that you chose our hotel as part of your honeymoon celebration fills us with great joy, I hope you have enjoyed our facilities and receive the service you expect.

As you mentioned, our location is marvelous in the heart of Miraflores District, wich is a lovely and touristic place close to several restaurants, banks, shop and local attraction.

I hope that on your next celebration you can choose us once again, it will be an honor to have you back.

Kind regards,