“Excellent hotel in Lima”

El Pardo DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #16 of 232 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This hotel is very well located in the Miraflores district. The staff are excellent. Very helpful and go out of their way to make for a pleasant stay. Superb room with plenty of space. A very good breakfast too.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stay at the Doubletree El Pardo several times per year, this time it was for the week-end on a business trip. The concierge did an outstanding job booking some of the best restaurants in town and organizing a golf game for me and my boss. Excellent car service with courteous drivers.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

A great location and an attentive staff. Place was well taken care of, it is a business hotel and may not have the charm of some other places, but it is very comfortable and in a safe area with plenty to do and see within an easy walk.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I selected Lima Hilton El Pardo DoubleTree having good experience with Hilton hotels in USA and Canada and generally were quite pleased with every aspect of our stay . The staff were very attentive and helpful with city directions, and the restaurant for both breakfast and dinner was of very good quality food, artfully presented. Our only disappointment was not receiving the room we had booked for our 2nd night.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We had a great experience at the Double Tree in Lima. We took a Green Taxi here from the airport - 45 soles fixed rate. Check in was easy - and they let us have our room even though it was only 10:30 am. We had a king sized bed room - facing El Pardo street on the 6th floor. We were worried about the traffic noise - but it really quieted down at night and being that high up - it didn't bother us in the least while sleeping. The room was nice - clean and bright. They gave you complimentary water bottles in the bathroom.

Breakfast was also included and was an excellent mix of both cold and hot dishes. It appears you could order omelets as well - we didn't feel we needed it though.

The common areas in the hotel are very nice and the business center was great for printing our boarding passes for the flight home. Wifi also worked well in our room.

I have the lowest status with Hilton (blue) and they still gave me a late check out of 3:00 pm - which was really generous, I thought - so for a one night stay we had the room from 10:30 am one day to 3:00 pm the next. Well worth it. Might want to sign up with Hilton Honors just to get the late check out if you need it.

Our flight to the US was late (11;30 pm) and the hotel arranged a taxi for us back to the airport. Their "preferred" service was 110 soles - but we worked with the concierge to find something safe and cheaper - at 40 soles.

The location is great - you can walk to anything in Miraflores - there is a Starbucks and Chilis directly across the street if you need a fix.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My biggest complaint about this place is that it's pretty old and the rooms show it. We stayed in a Jr Suite and the moment we walked in I knew we weren't going to enjoy our stay. Despite being well cleaned, the room had a definite musty smell. After a little inspection we found some black mold here and there. Which makes sense since the A/C wasn't actually controllable in the room. When we tried to use it it just pumped out hot air. I'm thinking its one of those older buildings that are either a/c or heat, but never both and in between seasons they're just plain off. Additionally the water pressure was almost non existent, and the water would often literally stop flowing for about 5" randomly during your shower. When I asked for a crib for my 2 year old they just told me they were all out and didn't care to offer any alternatives. The icing on the cake was at checkout. About an hour after being in the room I informed them that I would be leaving the next day for another hotel because I was unsatisfied with the room, and they said no problem. But when I checked out they tried to charge me an inflated rate because I "wasn't staying for multiple days" even though I was on a fixed & refundable rate from the Doubletree website that I was able to verify for one nights stay right there on the spot. Needless to say I got it squared away and left never to return.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2013

A quality hotel as you would expect from the Hilton brand.
I stayed here while working in the San Isdro quarter and chose it so as not to be too from from the central area of Lima.
It is a staggering distance from the new center, and a little longer from the coast, but all in walking distance.
Taxi are plentiful in the morning and cost about 10 to 15 Soles to get to San Isidro (if you're not a local!)

Room service, Alex in particular, was very helpful.
Very reasonable price for perfect service.

I thoroughly recommend viewing the dinner/buffet spectacle!