“Lima Must!”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This place is a world beater, you must go at least once on every stay. They have peruvian potato chips and they are really different. The sandwiches are amazing, the one I had was suckling pork on wood fire, Lechon Leña, which is simply amazing. Fun to go here when it is really busy, grab the sandwich and eat in Parque Kennedy which is across the street. They don't have alot of alcohol but you can get pisco by the shot or an anis which is also a typical peruvian apperatif.

1  Thank garuy
Write a ReviewReviews (1,820)

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I came across this place while looking for somewhere else entirely and have not looked back. The sandwiches are absolutely delicious (I usually go for "La Preferida") and the juices too! Their fries are also really good.

A little pricey for Peru, but that doesn't stop me going back time and again

1  Thank travla67
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We chose to eat here because it was packed out with locals, which I always feel is a good sign. The food reasonably priced (expect to pay the same amount for a good sandwich as you would for a cheap entrandas/segundos menu ie S/7). It´s not on the menu but they have a vegetarian option if you ask for it. The bread was fresh and not sickly sweet like most other Peruvian breads we have had. My friend had the strawberry drink as well which was too sweet for my liking but refreshing. Overall, muy bien!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Love their bread in their sandwiches. My favorite was the jamon serano with a side of the aji sauce. Their fresh juices are amazing as well. I wish there was a La Lucha in the states. I had this place 4 times during my week long stay in Lima.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We visited this establishment in the Larcomar Shopping Mall. We tried the Chancho al Cilindro (it was like baked pork loin), their special french fries (don't recall their exact name), and the Chicha Morada (corn based drink). Although we did not particularly like the Chicha taste, the food was really, really good for a fast food. We trued other fast foods in Lima, but unfortunately they were terrible. This, however, was quite tasty. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank KaremRG