All reviews close to the airport hot shower avocado taxi pickup peru tidy
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

We booked the B&B in advance and they asked us about a pickup from the Airport. Everything went smoothly and we were met at the door by the owners. They were very pleasant and easy to talk to. The rooms were clean and the beds were tidy. The breakfast was good and filling. After breakfast one of the owners gave us a short tour of the neighbourhood. She showed us the local market which was very nice! When we left they ordered a pickup for us to go to the airport and everything went smoothly.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marcus E
Reviewed March 6, 2018

The house is about 15mins drive from the airport, excellently welcoming couple, great breakfast prepared with so much love by Guadalupe, cosy room, clean bathroom with a HOT SHOWER! I had to leave at 5am for an early flight and Guadalupe prepared me breakfast and even called a taxi!
I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Thanks for the hospitality I have experienced in your bed and breakfast.
I enjoyed it very much, slept great, delicious breakfast, lacked nothing!
Thank for the city map this was make a special day in the historic center.
The B&B is definitely a place to come back.
So I say see you next time.

Room tip: Get discount at bblima.com
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2018

The host was friendly and we appreciated that she was still awake and contactable at midnight to help sort out issues with pick up at the airport. The room was basic but comfortable. Breakfast was filling. Overall, very good value.

I rated our stay as a four star however, due to issues with the pick up from the airport- we arrived close to midnight at the Lima airport (our flight was already delayed by 1 hr) and still had to wait about 1.5 hrs for the pick up, which was quite tiring. The driver explained that traffic was very bad (though we didn't see bad traffic on the way to the B&B which was quite close by so perhaps he had come from somewhere else). Nonetheless, having paid a premium over a taxi for the pick up, we had expected that he should have planned to be at the airport before us and catered buffer time if necessary. Had we known that we would have to wait for such a long time, we would have gotten an uber to the B&B, which we found to be quite reliable in Lima.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

The host is very friendly and makes you feel at home.
She's very accommodating if you arrive late or need a pick up airport.
The room is ok and the area quiet for a good night sleep.
There is nothing to do in the area.

The main advantage is the proximity of the airport knowing that traffic jam is terrible in lima whatever the day.
It took me 20min from the airport to the hostel at 6pm on 1st may (bank holiday).
It took me 45min on the following morning at 6.30am to go back to the airport.
Plan well your timing !!!!!

Date of stay: May 2017