All reviews close to the airport hot shower avocado taxi pickup peru tidy
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2018

The host was friendly and we appreciated that she was still awake and contactable at midnight to help sort out issues with pick up at the airport. The room was basic but comfortable. Breakfast was filling. Overall, very good value.

I rated our stay as a four star however, due to issues with the pick up from the airport- we arrived close to midnight at the Lima airport (our flight was already delayed by 1 hr) and still had to wait about 1.5 hrs for the pick up, which was quite tiring. The driver explained that traffic was very bad (though we didn't see bad traffic on the way to the B&B which was quite close by so perhaps he had come from somewhere else). Nonetheless, having paid a premium over a taxi for the pick up, we had expected that he should have planned to be at the airport before us and catered buffer time if necessary. Had we known that we would have to wait for such a long time, we would have gotten an uber to the B&B, which we found to be quite reliable in Lima.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

The host is very friendly and makes you feel at home.
She's very accommodating if you arrive late or need a pick up airport.
The room is ok and the area quiet for a good night sleep.
There is nothing to do in the area.

The main advantage is the proximity of the airport knowing that traffic jam is terrible in lima whatever the day.
It took me 20min from the airport to the hostel at 6pm on 1st may (bank holiday).
It took me 45min on the following morning at 6.30am to go back to the airport.
Plan well your timing !!!!!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 23, 2016

I had been travelling from Australia to Peru, this had taken me four days, as you can imagine by the time I arrived in Lima I had been through a lot of travel ordeals and just needed a decent rest, Bed And Breakfast Lima Casa Guadalupe gave me exactly that. The hostess was absolutely lovely, if anything seemed like an old friend. She gave me a tea on arrival, we had a chat and then I retired to the room. I was so exhausted I didn't get a chance to check out the local area, just stayed in. The location is absolutely excellent to get to and from the airport, which was good for me as I had a relatively early flight to Cusco the next day. Breakfast the next day was good, everything, for my specific situation was perfect. Many thanks.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank yeahcarebear
Reviewed November 19, 2016

I was very impressed at how friendly, comfortable, clean and well located this B&B was, for such an affordable price. The owner very kindly stayed up till 2am to check me in, after my flight was delayed. The staff (Guadalupe and Joop) are excellent - they look after you, ensure comfort and cabs are organised.

Room tip: Stay 2 nights and see the center of Lima. On the B&B you can get a good walk plan of the center.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ch_Deuton
Reviewed May 24, 2016

The whole thing was just amazing. I arrived in the morning after taking early morning flight and getting realy tired. early check in was not a problem. Trere make me something to eat and give me good advice for something to do in the afternoon.
Nice house, good bed delicious breakfast and wifi was good working.

Date of stay: May 2016