“The best Chicharon in Lima area”
Review of Sarita

Sarita
Ranked #657 of 2,591 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Seafood
“The best Chicharon in Lima area”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

In a dusted street, with over a dozen restaurants, there is only one craud place - Sarita!
excellent and fresh ceviche and tiradito and of course - the Chicharon - fried fish and seafood.
Great!!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank SabaOmer

“Famous Restaurant for Peruvians”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This restaurant is well known by the locals in Lima. We stopped there on our way to Paracas. Being an "extranjero (foreigner)" I did not exactly enjoy this restaurant. It is in a poor area outside of Lima but they are one of the only rest and food places between Lima and the beach areas. They are known for their chicharron and my husband and his family raved about the flavor. I am a vegetarian so I couldn't eat anything at this restaurant. I did partake in the very black and terrible tasting coffee they offered. I guess I need to be from Lima to understand how fabulous this pit stop is, but next time I'd prefer to keep driving.

• Visited February 2014