“The best way to get to know Miraflores & Barranco!!”
Review of Ride Along Tours and Rentals - CLOSED

Ride Along Tours and Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride Along Lima is the best and most fun way to see the city on Bikes. With specially designed routes for entertainment and safety of our users you will have a glimpse of Lima from a locals perspective. We will take you to not so tourist places and our favorite spots in Lima so you can see the most amazing things this city has to offer. Just relax and enjoy the ride!
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I am from Lima and went on this tour with some friends that were visiting. I wanted to show them all of lima and Ride Along Lima was an amazing option!!
The staff was great, we visited all there is to see in these two districts that are key spots!!
One of the highlights of the trip!!
This is a must-do!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I had a fantastic day of exploring Miraflores District.. Justin was a superb guide and packed lots into the 3 hours.. I felt safe at all times.. despite the madness of Miraflores traffic and the bikes we used were great.. whoever said get out of Lima as soon as you arrive obviously know nothing about this tour.. along the coast and parks was fab.. A must do,, and a wealth of knowledge and facts from Justin as a bonus..

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great Tour!!! lots of fun !! highly recommended!!, the best way to see Lima!! we did the tour on September, my wife and kids were really happy and enjoyed the tour very much, a very good tour guide that made it a better tour!! thank you Paolo, it was an amazing trip,!!

1  Thank Robert1407
Reviewed July 26, 2012

the staff was super helpful, the bikes werre so comfy and we got to see so much in one day. We rented to bikes for 3 hours and used to map and trail they go on for tours. we went to the parks, the adobe-style pyramid and rode the coast. I highly recommened this!

1  Thank kimberly215
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Renting bikes was a totally different way to experience the city. The staff was really helpful in making sure we had comfortable bikes that fit each of us. He also had tons of information on what were the best routes to see the town. I was a bit weary at first to bike along the streets of Lima, but the route along the ocean was scenic and tranquilo. It was a perfect way to spend a few hours!

1  Thank BritHeller