Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from SkyKitchen Peruvian Cooking Class tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews sky kitchen fruit tasting market tour causa ceviche chef yurac four courses bring your own wine apartment building potato dish cooking course learn how cooking lesson fruits and vegetables step by step learned how come hungry
Reviewed 2 days ago

I attended 2 of 4 courses they offer.
Traditional Peruvian Foods and Seafood Foods.
The team is well organized and excellent.
If you want to feel Peru more, you should attend these classes.
You will make much better quality of dishes, if you just follow the direction.
After finishing the class, sky kitchen will send you all recipes.
매우 훌륭한 요리강습입니다.
페루 음식에 대해 알고 싶다면, 강추입니다.
전통 페루 음식, 해산물 요리, 퀴노아 등을 활용한 안데스 건강식 등 다양한 페루 음식에 대해 배울 수 있습니다.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A truly wonderful and delicious way to experience the culinary gem that is Peruvian cuisine is to take the full Classic Peruvian cooking class - market tour, fruit tasting and cooking class - with Sky Kitchen. The market tour and fruit tasting was such a delight in learning about the amazing and exotic fruits and vegetables that Peru has to offer and the cooking class was so much fun and educational at the same time. Pepe and Christian were such great chefs and teachers who taught us how to make causa rellena, ceviche, lomo tostado and picarones. You will not regret taking the time for this five hour experience of a lifetime.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Diana was a great teacher! Everything we made was really good (causa, ceviche, lomo saltado, and picarones) and Diana was always giving us useful tips that you wouldn't find in a recipe. She also went into details about what ingredients could be found and used in the states to replace local Peruvian ingredients used. As a traveling backpacker, this was definitely out of my budget... but to me it was worth it. I now have a learned a skill for life.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a nice way to learn how to prepare some famous easy Peruvian dishes. The space is clean and Diana was a friendly well English speaking tutor. I really enjoyed exchanging thoughts with her about more tgannjust cooking.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

The food was simply amazing, any of the courses and The team was really welcoming and engaging! Getting your hands on how to was really good fun and you get awesome results with pepe's explanations.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

We also enjoyed the cooking class, but personally, my favorite part was the Market Tour. We learned a lot and got to see a part of Lima we would have missed if not for this tour.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We did the Classic Peruvian cooking class where we made causa de pollo, ceviche, lomo saltado and picarones. Everything was very well organised, the instructions were explained clearly and the food was delicious. Thank you for the wonderful cultural experience!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Very tasty food! Enjoyed the instructor, the other guests and the experience overall! We made Causa de Pollo, Ceviche, Lomo Saltado and Picarones! Everything turned out delicious and Pepe was very helpful. The price was okay but would have received 5 stars if at least one bottle of wine was included in the US $90. I would definitely recommend trying the class!

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Very highly recommended. I learned how to make some famous Peruvian dishes [Papas a la Huaciana, Ceviche and Aji de Gallina, Pastel de Choclo] with Pepe. The setting is very relaxed, fun and informative. We started the day with the market tour and, even thought I have been to many markets, I learned a great deal about fruits and vegetables I did not know. Pepe is super knowledgeable, wonderful and friendly. Diana is awesome too. Definitely a great experience in Lima.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We booked the market tour + fruit tasting + cooking class for my birthday. It was a fantastic experience and the best cooking class we have ever done. The staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and extremely well organised(!!). The food was also top quality and the class was timed perfectly. A must-do when visiting Lima and worth every penny!! Thank you for a brilliant day!!