“Nice place, decent food, good prices”
Review of Madam Tusan

Madam Tusan
Ranked #85 of 2,692 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Chinese food restaurants began to settle in the 40s of XX century as large and lavish restaurants located in downtown Lima. In them, events and banquets were held, leading to business meetings and celebrations of all kinds.Over time, these restaurants would be called "Chifas", which would take an air of mystery and distant past image of Chinese immigrants owners. When the owner was a woman, charged chifas another mystery. These ladies own the chifas, were called "Madam".Chifas soon began to reach other districts of Lima and delicious flavors began to take an important place in our kitchen.The Tusan, are children of Chinese born in Peru who shared with us their culture and excellent food.Madam Tusan pays tribute.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The place looks quite fancy, so it's definitely different than other chifas around. The food is quite ok, good prizes also for cocktails. The vegetarian menu has grown considerably since they opened, though they do use a lot of oyster sauce.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I was very tired tonight, with no appetite at all. Once you are there, the place is very nice, warm lights, great setting, quite and pleasant. Look for the round tables...
The food is a mixture of peruvian and chinese cousin, some of the plates we ordered were really good, others more "normal".. It is a good place to go and share with family or friends.

1  Thank Tiana_Sus
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My family and I came here on August 1st. After returning to lima from the Andes mountains, we decided to make this our first treat. The location and ambiance of the place is nice, but I expected the wait staff to dress in traditional chinese attire like in other places. well, we waited really long for a waitress to come to our table. We had fried wontons, lo mein, and 2 styles of fried rice. when teh food arrived, it was glowing with oil... I should have known better, but we ate anyway. When we arrived to the hotel, i had horrible stomach pains and felt nauseaus. I went to tell my dad and noticed he was drinking pepto bismol. he said that food upset his stomach . Well, thanks to the hotel staff (The Hilton) who made me herbal tea and then a chicken soup, I felt a bit better after suffering for the entire next day. ... If you are not used to eating extremely graesy food, dont go.. its; not worth you getting ill and loosing days of your vacation in bed..

4  Thank exquisite t
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I tried chinese food in New York, San Francisco, Chicago and so far this is the best chinese food I have. So if you happen to visit Lima and crave for a good chinese food, come to "Madam Tusan
Restaurant".

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Being the last Gaston restaurant opening since my last Lima visit I could not miss it. Started with an assortment of dumplings with different fillings and tasty salsas, for the main dish we shared the several courses of a Pekin duck, accompanied with tortilla, lettuce, noodles and veggies. The local was full but the services was fast and professional. On top of all the goodness, the bill was $50 for four people, even drinking only tea and without desert, it was a bargain for a such a good meal and service.