“Great food, nice drinks!!”
Review of El Boulevarcito

El Boulevarcito
Ranked #608 of 3,206 Restaurants in Lima
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Our menu is like traveling throughout Peru from the Pacific Ocean to playing in the desert to touring the Andes mountains.traveling, celebrating, sharing the flavors and joys of Peru and having fun with respect and gratitude to the Earth.
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

All I can say is this: El Boulevarcito is a great place for a meal in Downtown Lima!
I tried the Ceviche and the Tacu Tacu en Salsa de Mariscos, both were delicious, seafood in Lima is nice and fresh. After all these great dishes I ordered their famous pisco “La Catedral” which is actually the reason I went there. The glass is not so big but don't worry, there is enough alcohol to enjoy it.
The place is clean, the staff is friendly and the food is tasty, what else could you ask for?!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

In March of this year-2017- I dined at this bar/cafe at the Gran Hotel Bolivar.I can recommend it very highly as a classy place to dine at.The staff were friendly and professional and service was prompt....try the cheesecake...The food was fresh and nicely presented...definitely worth a visit....10 out of 10.

Reviewed May 27, 2017

We were waiting for our car service to pick us up. This is the original pisco sour bar, so when in Lima, must enjoy the national cocktail.

The "cathedral" is a huge drink. Our friends ordered the regular size while we enjoyed the cathedral. Service is nice. There weren't a lot of people here in the afternoon, so it was nice and quiet.

A good break from touring and walking all day.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

You visit this place for one reason: to try the famous pisco sour in one of the first bars ever served this Peruvian awesomeness. The place is really old and maintains the latin character and cult atmosphere of the past, and this is what it's all about it. Don't expect posh decoration and fancy hippy waiters there. The service can be bit slow, yet very friendly and polite. Being in Latin America this is something you should normally anticipate. So don't get stressed, relax and enjoy piscos and nice value tasty nibbles (piqueos, we loved the yuca balls). Note the place is not figuring as a must go culinary option in Lima, neither has been awarded Michelin stars. Yet the food is really great and cheap, ideal to accompany your drinking experience. Pisco sour grande (30 soles) is huge and really strong, can get you pissed after a tiring day under the heat. The smaller version (around 18 soles) is good for tasting and still holds all the taste and gets you into the spirit. I would recommend the small if you're not a heavy drinker.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

I had my first Pisco there it was really good also really strong :) I definitely recommend everyone... I traditional pisco around 30 soles about 10 dollars !!