“Perfect!!”

Danica
Ranked #78 of 2,534 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: featured in Frommers- Peru.
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love this place! My boyfriend and I love to go to the one in Miraflores, the place is lovely! Food is really good and it's not that expensive! Great value for money.

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Lima, Peru
“Nice Italian”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Very large menu of Italian options. We ordered pasta, meat and pizza... all was great. We also got a table by the terrace, which was nice

Visited March 2013
Lima
“A Delightful Place”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have lived here in Lima for almost 2 years. I have eaten at a lot of local places and this is by far one of my favorites. The service is excellent and the atmosphere is intimate and nice. Every time I go I am encouraged by the menu and my friends to try other dishes but I cannot get myself to not order their Osubucco. It is devine!!! They have wonderful pasta dishes but this meat and the accompanying sauce is so fantastic. It is in a nice location and is very easy to get to. Great night out for friends, co-workers, large or small group they can accomodate it all.

• Visited December 2012
Sugar Land, Texas
“Great Peruvian/Italian food”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We walked from our hotel and had a wonderful meal. It's a casual little "Italian" restaurant that serves some fantastic fusion dishes. It was the best food we had in Peru, and we had some really great meals.

• Visited March 2013
“Outstanding”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

For Peruvian-Italian fusion cuisine, it may be the best. The carpaccio and risotto de lomo saltado I had there were excellent. Let me put it to you this way...I have a friend with a restaurant in Surco putting risotto de lomo saltado on his revised menu in March...I told him to go eat it at Danica so he could get it right when he made it.

• Visited February 2013