“Delicious Italian Food!”
Review of Rigoletto Lima

Rigoletto Lima
Ranked #10 of 2,515 Restaurants in Lima
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: An authetic Italian vibe makes Rigoletto a gathering place for locals and hip visitors. The menu is traditional Tuscan with varied daily special and samplinig of regional dishes, excellent food, great service and great atmosphere.
Chino, California
“Delicious Italian Food!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Our experience in Lima, Peru was wonderful, but something that stands up is the Peruvian cuisine. The mixture of Peruvian flavors with Italian food is just exquisite! The Rigoletto Restauntan was by far the best Italian-Peruvian food, my family and I have tried. I had the "Corvina al Mango", and it was just delicious!!!...And if you like to have some drinks, the Rigoletto sour and the piña colada are also great!
For people like us that comes from United States were the customer service is so important, I must say that I was impressed with the service of this restaurant.

2 Thank Josselyn S

venice ca
“Best Italian Food in Peru!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The food was amazing. I highly recommend this place to everyone. My boyfriend took me to this place it was his idea to celebrate our first time being together away on a vacation.
I was very pleased with everything. You honestly can't go wrong with this place.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Ceviche at an Italian Restaurant? You bet.”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The bellhop at the hotel recommended Rogletto to my colleague and me when we insisted we didn't want to eat at a Mall or an over-the-top place.

To tell the truth, I can't remember what I had for the main course. Why? The ceviche blew me away. I know, I know. Peru is the mother load of ceviche. But I did not expect sublime ceviche at an Italian place.

After 9:30 the tourists left and the bar filled with Peruvians enjoying a night out.

The service was mediocre in both Spanish and English. Prices were moderate.

1 Thank Jogger-FallsChurch
Santiago, Chile
“Outstanding Italian Food, Fabulous Piano Bar”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Browsing through Miraflores on our trip to Lima we came across this charming Italian-Mediterranean restaurant. We had been having quite a lot of Peruvian food and decided to take a break and go for our old favorite, Italian. We arrived early for the normal Lima meal time, received a friendly greeting and were shown to our table. We both ordered salads to start, both were very good, very fresh. My husband had the Saltimbocca and I had a shrimp linguine. Both were excellent. We also enjoyed a very good Chianti. There were very few customers as that evening Peru was playing soccer to qualify for the next World Cup games. The owner, then a couple of waiters, then my husband and finally I, all migrated to the bar where the television was tuned in to the game. A few neighborhood locals also drifted in to see the game. We couldn't have been more surprised when a man came in an sat at an antique piano I had been admiring and began playing. His playing was amazing and his repertoire incredible. He played Chilean and Peruvian folk songs and then moved on to classics, then jazz. The owner then treated us to an after dinner Pisco, the best quality I have ever had. So, while we went for the food, we stayed for the fun and the new friends we made. Absolutely go to this restaurant in Lima.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Laura B
isle of Palms, SC
“THE BEST SEA BASS EVER!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Omg! This was one of the best meals I have EVER had, and it was surely the best meal I have had in Lima so far. My wife and I found this place right around the corner from where we were staying and saw that is was highly rated in Tripadvisor, so we checked it out. It was truly outstanding food. We both had the special of the night, which was sea bass topped with spinach and cheese accompanied by spaghetti with tomatoes, basil and oil. I have never tasted such delicious, tender, succulent fish or such well seasoned spaghetti. It was simply fantastic! and not all that expensive either! You can't go wrong here.

Visited July 2013