“Outstanding Italian Food, Fabulous Piano Bar”
Review of Rigoletto Lima

Rigoletto Lima
Ranked #7 of 2,556 Restaurants in Lima
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An authetic Italian vibe makes Rigoletto a gathering place for locals and hip visitors. The menu is traditional Tuscan with varied daily special and samplinig of regional dishes, excellent food, great service and great atmosphere.
Santiago, Chile
“Outstanding Italian Food, Fabulous Piano Bar”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Browsing through Miraflores on our trip to Lima we came across this charming Italian-Mediterranean restaurant. We had been having quite a lot of Peruvian food and decided to take a break and go for our old favorite, Italian. We arrived early for the normal Lima meal time, received a friendly greeting and were shown to our table. We both ordered salads to start, both were very good, very fresh. My husband had the Saltimbocca and I had a shrimp linguine. Both were excellent. We also enjoyed a very good Chianti. There were very few customers as that evening Peru was playing soccer to qualify for the next World Cup games. The owner, then a couple of waiters, then my husband and finally I, all migrated to the bar where the television was tuned in to the game. A few neighborhood locals also drifted in to see the game. We couldn't have been more surprised when a man came in an sat at an antique piano I had been admiring and began playing. His playing was amazing and his repertoire incredible. He played Chilean and Peruvian folk songs and then moved on to classics, then jazz. The owner then treated us to an after dinner Pisco, the best quality I have ever had. So, while we went for the food, we stayed for the fun and the new friends we made. Absolutely go to this restaurant in Lima.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Laura B

isle of Palms, SC
“THE BEST SEA BASS EVER!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Omg! This was one of the best meals I have EVER had, and it was surely the best meal I have had in Lima so far. My wife and I found this place right around the corner from where we were staying and saw that is was highly rated in Tripadvisor, so we checked it out. It was truly outstanding food. We both had the special of the night, which was sea bass topped with spinach and cheese accompanied by spaghetti with tomatoes, basil and oil. I have never tasted such delicious, tender, succulent fish or such well seasoned spaghetti. It was simply fantastic! and not all that expensive either! You can't go wrong here.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank love2live4ever
Easton, Maryland
“Delightful”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Rigoletto has great food, served promptly. Our server, Ricardo, was most attentive, but never overbearing. The location is easy to find and only a few minutes walk from Parque Kennedy in Miraflores. I highly recommend it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Richard T
Barranquilla, Colombia
“Decent Italian food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The olive bread and olive oil is very good. The wine selection is also pretty decent. The food in general was quite good, and the service left nothing to be desired. Our waiter was nice, praised our food choices appropriately, and humored us by speaking Spanish with us, even though his English was fine. We didn't have any vodka shots while we were there, but they had one of those fancy machines with an upside-down bottle sticking out of the top, to make vodka cold. So I guess we probably missed out on some cold vodka. Even so, the experience didn't seem lacking in the least.

• Visited June 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Very good italian in Peru”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Very Good Italian food in Peru, we tried the veal rigoletto and the spinach and ricotta ravioli, both of which were excellent. Service was really first rate, and location was good too. Prices were about 75% of what you would expect from a nice Italian restaurant in the US.

• Visited May 2013