3,131 results
All reviews rooms are small great location two blocks walking distance shopping mall kennedy park bed was comfortable air conditioning water pressure restaurants and shops decent hotel the cliff taxi miraflores larco shampoo key
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

not so fancy not so bad, pretty much OKish, the city is quite hot and the air contigioning was not working propperly at least there was plenty of cold water runnning, would i be ever be back? not sure...

Room tip: ask everything first
Date of stay: January 2020
janethFM, Front Office Manager at Ibis Lima Larco Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Larco Miraflores. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

pretty nice location but quite normal, regular service, nothing special, but at least in alocation to go aroung the city, the food is good but somehow i dont know why some people's orders took more time when they were practically the same.

Room tip: like i said, pretty common

Good Morning,

We appreciate the time it has taken to send us comments about your stay at ibis Larco Miraflores.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a quality service to each of our clients, so your comments are very important to us. Please be assured that we will take the necessary measures so that it does not happen again.

We sincerely appreciate that you have shared this matter with us and we hope that we will see you soon.

Receive a cordial greeting.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

I stayed a few nights on my Peru Trip. Ibis Lima is a solid basic hotel in a really good location in Miraflores. The staff is friendly, and the rooms are decent. I didn't use the bar or restaurant. I would love to go into further details, but there isn't much to say, You won't go wrong, but you be overly impressed either.

Good Morning,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Larco Miraflores.

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Good and clean accomodations for a few nights. Hotel is close to the beach and restaurants. I could not relax when we got back from the tour due to the constant hammering somewhere in the building. No one informed us about it. Had a migraine.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Ibis LarcoMiraflores

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

Generally, this is very Comfortable hotel, reasonable pricing, Slept there for 2 nights when we visiting Lima but the AC didn't work in our room. WiFi is slow and it needs to improve. it was in a good location, not far from the waterfront

Trip type: Traveled as a couple