“Overnight stop in Peru”

Ranked #11 of 228 Hotels in Lima
Sydney, Australia
“Overnight stop in Peru”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed here overnight en route from Santiago before flying out to Cusco. The check-in was seamless & the staff were all friendly. Room was modern & clean & just what we needed after a long flight from Sydney Australia to Santiago & then from Santiago to Chile. We did not have time to explore the local area & chose to eat Dinner at the Hotel Restaurant - this was a lovely meal & the wait staff were very efficient. We also took up the offer of the complimentary Whisky Sour with Dinner.
Breakfast buffet in the morning had a substantial varied offering.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Evetalavera31, Guest Relations Manager at Atton San Isidro, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear JenniG:

On behalf of the team in Atton San Isidro, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the travelers.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and are grateful for your comments regarding our staff and service level; as well as the recommendations for the culinary options offered in the hotel´s restaurant, Chabuca.

We will be delighted to have you back soon in the hotel.

Atton Hotels Peru

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Korean first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have to mention a few things. Stayed here because of a group event that booked it in this hotel. If it was me, I likely would have looked elsewhere.

My complaints:
1) Stayed here for a total of 6 days. I get my room cleaned usually every other day. For some reasons front desk kept calling me and leaving note in my room telling me to get my room cleaned when I had just gotten it cleaned that day. I am guessing housekeeping did not inform them my room was cleaned which makes me worry.

2) On the 5th day, I had the sign outside my door that said "do not disturb". In the evening after returning from a group event, my room window was wide open and A/C turned off. This makes me furious because I had all my valuable belongings out thinking they would not enter. I complained but nothing really happened.

3) Not really a personal complaint. Hotel is no far from places to visit or walk to. It seems like a very safe neighborhood but just too far from walking to sightsee.

4) Why tell me the highest floor is under construction when it is not. I requested a top floor and was told it was under construction. Then a few hours later, I saw a couple pressing the top floor. Just tell me the truth and say we don't book group bookings on the highest floor because you aren't worth it.

Three stars for this hotel because overall, the facility is nice and well kept and free breakfast daily (not continental so this was a plus!).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Lucerne, Switzerland
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The Atton Hotel is a perfect location for those new to Peru and looking for something that offers a sense of safety and security for a new location. It is also ideal for business or leisure travellers, being located within the business and financial district as well as a brisk 20 minute walk from the Pacific Ocean and Miraflores. It is about 30-60 minutes from the airport by taxi, depending on traffic.

Bedrooms are large and comfortable, offering all needed ameneties for a few days, including a good free wifi that is efficient and works hotel wide.

The restuarant offers a wide choice of good (and good value) food, sitting inside or outside. The fitness centre is small abut reasonably well equipped, as is a nice private outdoor pool.

All in all, for a few days in Lima this is a great local choice - I would rate it as being similar to a good Hilton or Marriot. Worth the stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Dwatkinsuk
Evetalavera31, Guest Relations Manager at Atton San Isidro, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Dwatkinsuk:

On behalf of the Atton San Isidro family, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the travelers.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our culinary options and installations were of your liking.

Opinions like yours allow us to continue improving and maintain the level of service for which we are known for.

It would be our pleasure to have you back at the Hotel, we hope to see you soon.

Heiloo, The Netherlands
Reviewed June 26, 2014

A very nice hotel. Excellent staf. Very good restaurant. Excellent breakfast. We can recomment this hotel!
Fabulous hotel. Nice lounge and bar. It was our last night in Lima, but a excelent finish from our trip true Peru.

Room Tip: Quiet, nice and friendly
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Evetalavera31, Guest Relations Manager at Atton San Isidro, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Willy S:

On behalf of the staff at Atton San Isidro, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the travelers.

We are delighted to know that our staff, culinary options and installations fulfilled your expectations. Comments like yours allow us to continue improving as a team.

It would be a pleasure to see you back soon.

Atton Hoteles Peru
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We did a meeting at the Atton Hotel a few weeks ago and I was really impressed with every aspect of the hotel. Whether housekeeping, front desk, restaurant, AV, conference services, sales, every single person I dealt with was helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. The hotel has lots of windows and while Lima was overcast the whole time I was there, the hotel made it feel brighter. I would highly recommend this hotel for the business traveler or for meetings. It exceeded my expectations

Room Tip: Rooms that face the courtyard may be noisier because of music and the outside patio area if you like...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Evetalavera31, Guest Relations Manager at Atton San Isidro, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Cook2Knit1:

On behalf of the Atton San Isidro team, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the travelers.

It is our pleasure to know we fulfilled your expectations and that all of our personnel we able to assist you efficiently. It is extremely important for us to know that our service standards are seen throughout the entire staff, which is why we thank you for your comments.

We would be delighted to have you back soon.

New York
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Stayed in Peru on business trip. Usually stay at the JW but client had relationship here. Not the same level as JW - but rooms were clean and breakfast was fine. Only had a room with handicapped bathroom - so didn't have enough space in bathroom for all my stuff - only complaint.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank WC8882013
Dear WC8882013:

It is because of positive feedback like yours that we are able to continue improving as a Hotel, thus providing a more comfortable experience during your next visit.

We hope to have you back soon.

London
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous hotel. Clean light and airy. The best bit for us is breakfast. Everything tasted good from scrambled eggs, bacon, mini sausages to the cold platter, fresh fruit and pastries and biscuits. And to top it off the coffee was great to. Already looking forward to coming back on our last night in Peru.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Evetalavera31, Guest Relations Manager at Atton San Isidro, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Palina10:

On behalf of Atton San Isidro, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the travelers.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our facilities were of your liking.
Thank you for the comments regarding breakfast, we are glad you liked it.

Hope to see back soon!