Atton San Isidro
$174
$149
$71
Agoda.com
Hotel Casa Cielo(Lima)(Great Value!)
$77
$65
2,917 results
All reviewssan isidrobusiness hotelbusiness tripgreat hotelbusiness districtmodern hotelhotel restaurantcomfortable bedbreakfast buffetlobby barrooms are cleancevichenice areacar servicevisiting limawalking distancechilli
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Booked an 11night tour through Latin Discovery "Essential Peru" tours & choose Superior 1 as our accommodation type. Didn't really do a lot of research on the hotels as we were more interested in the destinations.

Arrived here at midnight after a horrible day traveling/flights and was soooo happy it was a nice, clean, safe, big, hotel with WIFI... I wasn't expecting this sort of hotel for Lima at all. Driving from the Airport - City I was expecting something dingy.

Breakfast is lovely, only had fruit on the first visit to help with altitude sickness to Macchu Picchu however on the very last day of our tour we returned and were able to experience the whole breakfast before flying to Brazil.

Easy, short/safe cab ride to Mirafores

Unfortunately the pool was closed for renovations. Lima climate is sticky and we could definitively have used it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at Atton for 4 nights in March. The staff are friendly, helpful and welcoming. The rooms are quite large and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was usually pretty good and it had a lot of variety! The area is great as I was comfortable walking around on my own at anytime of day. It's not incredibly close to Miraflores, but a short taxi ride or about a 15 minute walk. There are some cafes, shops and restaurants nearby as well. Overall, we loved staying at Atton. Great hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My sister and I stayed at the Hotel Atton for a week in February and had an excellent visit. The hotel is located in San Isidro which is a more residential area next to Miraflores. We felt very safe walking through the neighborhood which had numerous embassies and beautifully landscaped yards. There is a very nice grocery store within easy walking distance. It's a fairly long walk to Miraflores (the tourist district), but Hotel Atton has an excellent car service that we used several times. If you contact them prior to your trip they will arrange for a car to pick you up from the airport - which I would highly recommend. The hotel was nice, very clean and comfortable. The service was excellent and very accommodating to our needs. The restaurant is excellent and we had a wonderful Peruvian meal there. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back as car alarms going off all night seems to be a typical thing in Lima.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a nice hotel with clean rooms, helpful staff, and good breakfast that changes menu everyday. Unfortunately the pool was closed when I visited. It's located in a very safe area, but you'd have to take taxis to most tourist attractions.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank strpyllm
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife and son and I stayed in this hotel for a week and loved the facility and the staff. It is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Lima and our safety was never a concern. There are a number of restaurants that are near the hotel and safe to walk to at night. Will stay at this chain whenever we find ourselves in South America. Beware of the Pisco Sours though.

Room Tip: We were on floor seven I suppose the bottom floors could be noisy but I doubt it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family