“Fantastic Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atton San Isidro

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Atton San Isidro
Ranked #11 of 226 Hotels in Lima
australia
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2011

I had to stay one night in Lima as my flights back to Australia were canceled due to the Volcano in Chile.
I stayed that night at Hotel Atton in Av. Jorge Basadre. I will very much recommend to stay in this hotel. You will really get value for your money. The hotel is new, beautifull, modern, clean and very nicely decorated. The customer service was excellent. I acctually wanted to change my room to get front views and everyone was very helpfull and within 10 minutes my luggage was in my beautiful new room! I was very impressed with the customer service.
Breakfast was delicious too, a variety of cheese, cereal, yougurts and also eggs (poached, scrambled or as you wanted).
The location was good too, its near a financial area as it is more of and executive hotel, but there are a few little nice boutiques to go and look around and also nice places to have dinner.
Very recommendable!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Evetalavera31, Jefe de Reservas at Atton San Isidro, responded to this review, July 4, 2011
Dear guest:

Thank you for writing such a nice comment; we are thrilled to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. It was nice to hear that our staff was friendly and that they were able to help you during your stay.

Your comments are really important to up grade our service every day. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Kind regards,

Hotel Atton San Isidro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Korean first
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

Came to Lima on business and stayed at the Hotel Atton. Rooms were spacious and very clean. LOVED the room darkening curtains. They actually worked and I could sleep well. Best part was the service. I left my suits in the closet and they actually tracked me down at my next hotel to let me know. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Evetalavera31, Reservation Manager at Atton San Isidro, responded to this review, June 27, 2011
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing such a nice experience with other travelers. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our guestrooms and that our staff was able to help you during your stay.

We look forward to your future visit!

Best regards,