The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center
$141
$127
Travelocity
2,342 results
All reviewsmaras restauranttallest buildingheavenly bedgreat hotelheavenly spawalk in closettwo sinksthe financial districtexecutive clubfloor to ceiling windowscorner roomgreat view of the citybusiness tripbusiness arealobby barhigh floorconcierge desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 30, 2014

After a horrible day brought on by an incredibly incompetent local airline, I was sent to this hotel for a night to wait for the rescheduled flight. After about a 30 minute ride from the airport, I arrived at the hotel and was greeted by the staff. I gave them my voucher from the airline, and was checked in quickly. I had also been given a breakfast voucher, but breakfast isn't served until after I would have left for the airport, so the staff offered to send a boxed breakfast at an earlier time.
The room was spacious, clean, the styling was pleasant, and everything seemed new. I had just spent almost a week in the Amazon, and hadn't even had running water for that week, so I was ecstatic to find a big bathtub.
I ordered room service at 2:00am, and was happy to find that the food was pretty good. Also I was happy to find that they offer healthy food choices.
The staff were professional and helpful. I had been given a taxi voucher, and was told to call the accompanying number at 4:30am. The concierge helped me to call, but after over 40 minutes, the taxi had not come. I said that I could not wait, and asked if I could take the hotel taxi service. Within 1 minute, I was on the way to the airport.
Great hotel. If I'm back in Lima again, I'll return under better circumstances.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Aaron G
WestinLimaGM, Director General at The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Im glad at the end of the day, you refreshed in Westin style. Regards. Paul

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Excellent hotel in Lima. Upon arrival at the airport you can go the booth of the hotel for transportation. The fare US53 can be booked to your room. The hotel is very modern, spacious and comfortable. I was on the 12th floor with a beautiful view of the city. Breakfast is great with even gluten free food. Speaking of food, excellent every where I went. Miraflores, a popular tourist destination with lost of fine restaurants and eating places, is 15 - 20 minutes from the hotel. The hotel has a shuttle that can take you there. A taxi from Miraflores to the hotel is between 15- 20 soles. (1 US$ is 2.80 soles). Trips can also be booked through the hotel.
Staff professional and friendly. Westin good price for great comfort!

Room Tip: The Westin is the tallest building in Lima so high up you have a great view of the city.

It sounds like you enjoyed the Westin Heavenly experience! Paul

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Had the opportunity to spend a few days in Lima on business. The Westin was an exteremely comfrotable and wonderful hotel to be at after a full day. Can I just also say the beds are SUPERB!! The rooms are immaculate and the food is exquisite. If you're headed to Lima, do stay at the Westin.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

I love the headline, much thanks. Paul

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was in Lima for business and stayed at the Westin for 2 nights. The hotel is great - ultra modern with large rooms and beautiful decor throughout. I had a corner room with lots of windows, a very nice view of the city! The bathroom was big - separate area with a toilet, shower separate from the bathtub. Very nice. Meeting facilities were perfect for a group of 15. The lobby is very inviting, great for a casual discussion or drink. Overall, this is a great property and one of the best in Latin America. I will definitely be staying here again when I return to Lima.

Only thing that could be improved is the lunch buffet in the main restaurant. There are many cold options but only a few warm items on the whole buffet.

I have stayed at the JW Marriott in Lima, and in my opinion, the Westin is a cut above - much more modern and inviting.

The team and I loved your headline, thank you! Paul

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Was there for one night and had a great room, great breakfast and overall a perfect stay. The location could not be better. I would rely on them for all taxis as it's easier and better than trying to hail one. The bar is open until 1am which makes it good for business

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

The team and I appreciate your review of the hotel. Paul