Overall service is great:
- Service is consistently superb at the executive club, bell boys and concierge.
- Service at the front desk however is a bit dry, but was not a big issue as I had limited cases to talk to them.
- Service at the Restaurant is similarly so-so, should inform extra charges before presenting billing (for example, cappuccino at 770 is not included in buffet price whereas it is free at the club).
- Laundry service sometimes made problem (damaged my pants) but they knew how to handle the issue (and the executive club manager helped me a lot on this).
Food quality is great at the restaurant Maras. 770 and lobby bar is not as great as Maras but good enough. Room service is Westin standard.
Bed and pillow is fabulous for sleeping. Room is specious and clean if you can allow 1-2 string of long hair seen on the floor occasionally. Sometimes the ipod deck does not work for recharging but can be replaced if you call the service hot line.
Location is good for travelling across the city. Also for some basic shopping over the weekend.
Platinum member here. Travel more than half a year for biz trip normally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Lima is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center