I recently stayed at this splendid hotel for a congress lasting 4 days.
Everything was of the highest quality and the staff were extremely friendly and efficient.
It is expensive
Problem: In the bathroom each day they placed 2 bottles of mineral water - Evian and a local one - San Luis (Coca Cola company).
My colleague and I used these daily.
When we came to settle our account, we were astounded that the Evian was charged. We were told that the local mineral water was free. There was no clear indication of this and the Evian was placed alongside the free water.
This seems to be a very devious way to extract even more money from the trusting customer.
I refused to pay for it and they had the good grace to deduct the charges from my bill.
When will big glitzy hotels realise that small things matter as much as big things?
I personally will not choose to stay there, or at any other Westin hotel, in the future.
I left with a poor impression of how they value their customers, other than as milch-cows
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center sits in the heart of San Isidro, the financial, cultural and shopping district in our city. Guests staying at our hotel in Lima, Peru enjoy a spectacular location amidst major corporate headquarters and embassies, and near art galleries, boutiques and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima