Spent 6 nights here while on a business trip. We arranged pickup from the airport through the hotel and they didn't disappoint, we arrived at the hotel at 9pm and were blown away by the lobby which has impressive high ceilings, is stylishly arranged with a modern look and feel. The hotel is centrally located and has an interesting view of the city. One of the most impressive areas is the swimming pool which is open until 10pm and is beautiful at night with blue lighting. The gym could do with some work as it only has limited free weights although there are close to a dozen treadmills. Rooms are spacious and the bathroom is worth every penny. The staff were friendly and luckily they understand and speak english which helped with ordering food/drinks, we had a few mishaps during breakfast but luckily this did not happen again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center sits in the heart of San Isidro, the financial, cultural and shopping district in our city. Guests staying at our hotel in Lima, Peru enjoy a spectacular location amidst major corporate headquarters and embassies, and near art galleries, boutiques and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima