We arrived very late for a one night stay while in transit to the North and from the minute we walked in to the minute we departed we felt cared for, safe, relaxed and impressed. It is clear the staff enjoy their roles and are committed to making this a great experience. Thanks, Westin Lima!
We would have enjoyed another night here or a night on our departure from Peru, but our schedule did not permit. Yes, it is just another hotel, but the staff, design and new spa make it worth a stop alone.
The room was spacious, well lit, contemporary design. The common space had a slight W feel as others have described. I would say it is simply an updated Westin feel (overdue). Bathrooms are clean and remind me of one of the newer Las Vegas style suite bathrooms. Plenty of towels, standard Westin bath products.
Sleeping area was spacious, with good lighting options as well as a nice sized desk area for business travelers or people just wanting to spread out. Quiet. Hotel was at 100%.
Enjoyed a delightful buffet breakfast, with personal service from the manager and concierge and the restaurant was packed. Concierge and bell team assisted with advance travel in Cordillera Blanca region both air and ground.
There are always things to be improved upon, but overall the experience was personable, professional and worth a repeat!
The pool/fitness center opens at 6am. The water circuit/hot tubs/sauna etc open at 10am. Security abundant and helpful. Sales staff active due to conferences we were not a part of but they were engaged wishing us well and offering support/assistance. We were actively exploring the property.
We selected this hotel specifically since it was new, had great reviews and we are loyal to SPG. We utilized the instant awards for breakfast.
Note: The architect/designer utilized dim lighting on the sleeping room halls and elevator landings. It's TOO dark no matter the time of day. This really should be reviewed for safety/comfort/risk management.
Recommend this property for a business traveler but also for ANY traveler completing a journey and in need of relaxation/recuperation with a new spa! 20-60 min from airport depending on traffic...on the way in at night it was 20 on the way out same route during the day (Tues).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westin Lima is a part of Starwoods Hotel and Resort. Guests staying here may be eligible to use their Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG) points according to what is stated on their webpage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Media 8, Inc. so you can book your The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima