The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center
$143
$175
$145
CrownePlaza.com
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
$62
$114
$111
Hotels.com
$460
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $534/night.

2,409 results
All reviewsmaras restauranttallest buildingheavenly bedgreat hotelwalk in closetthe financial districtexecutive clubfloor to ceiling windowscorner roomgreat view of the citybusiness triplobby barhigh floorconcierge deskrooms are greatcar serviceroom was spacious
Reviewed August 30, 2011

While I did not stay at the hotel I went there for lunch and boy am I glad I did. The restaurant is modern, relaxing and inviting. I had three dishes and they were all great, a different spin on traditional peruvian food with a touch of what seemed to be Malaysian cuisine to me ( I may be wrong), the result was deliciously well balanced dishes, the dessert of Lucuma with espresso shot was out of this world. The service was inmaculate.
Next time I will make sure and try dinner at this awesome restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank jcmpisco
WestinLimaGM, Director General at The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2011

Thank you for your comment on our restaurant. The hotel has two restaurants and both are quite good and well received by our guests and local customers. May I suggest you staying with us on your next trip to Lima as well as dinner? The team and I appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Brand new hotel...impeccable service!
We stayed in this hotel twice during our trip in Peru, on the way in and way out. The hotel is almost brand new and it shows! The service was impeccable, all the way from the luggage attendant to the check in staff. We were a little concerned on not booking in the Miraflores district, but this worked out great for us. There were plenty of cafes walking distance from the hotel and the Larcomar mall was a quick ride away – 6 to 10 soles by taxi. One tip, it is very easy to get a taxi two minutes down the road vs. at the hotel and there will be a significant difference in price. Oh, and also request a corner room if available, the view is worth it.

Room Tip: Corner room on a high floor.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank RRMaheen
WestinLimaGM, Director General at The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

Thank you for posting a comment regarding your recent stay with us. The team and I are grateful. We are striving hard to exceed our guests expectations as a recently opened five star hotel. Please come back soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

We spent only one night at the Westin Lima after traveling for almost a month in Ecuador and Peru with our kids aged 9 and 12. We had done 10 hotels, 10 flights, a week on a boat, trains, taxis, buses and countless connections, so to put it mildly, we were exhausted. Our plan was to check in and shower, and go out and explore Lima and have a great meal somewhere in town before leaving for the states the following morning. When we walked into the beautiful lobby I sensed that those plans might change. We soon were in our rooms which were connecting and absolutely stunning. The fixtures and design are just perfect, and the beds were just what the doctor ordered after four nights in the Amazon. We decided to just park it and order room service and chill out for once. There were lots of choices on the menu and the food was delivered promptly. They brought up our ice cream based deserts at the same time and we asked them to bring them back down and redeliver them later so they would not melt (I have always thought room service should just automatically deliver the desert 20 or 30 minutes after the main course...it's not like you have a freezer handy to keep it from melting!). I am sure they just made them fresh later, but there was no extra charge and they were very polite about it. The following morning we went down for the breakfast buffet and it was the best we had on our trip, and probably in the top five of any we have ever had (again, we were in sore need of some good food and comfort, so that makes everything taste a little sweeter!). The variety of food available was almost overwhelming, and the wait staff was super kind and attentive. The front desk staff was really pleasant at both check in and check out, and you can tell they are really proud of this hotel. I can't compare it to any others in Lima proper, and I know nothing of the city, but compared to what I saw on the drive to the hotel from the airport, this building seems like it must be one of the most modern in the city. The area seems like it is mostly business and embassies, but I only went across the street to use an ATM. I wish we had another night here because I would have liked to get a flavor for Lima, and the bar in the lobby looked like it would be a lively place to have a drink. My only negative comment on my entire experience (and this is probably a corporate level decision) is having to pay for in-room internet access. Wherever I stay this charge just rubs me the wrong way. I feel it is such a slap in the face to charge 10 or 15 dollars (sometimes per device which in our family is four) for something 98% of customers require. Please if you must up-charge for this, just build it into the room rate and advertise free internet. When I see that in a hotel's list of amenities, I am more inclined to book with them. You could tell that the staff were still working out some of the kinks in the operation, the hotel had been open about a month when we stayed there early July, but they are all trying really hard to get the machine up and running. I would stay here again in a heartbeat, and honestly would not even consider another hotel in Lima.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room if possible especially when connecting
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Freqeuntflyer
WestinLimaGM, Director General at The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

The team and I greatly appreciate the feedback and review. As you stated, we are working out all the kinks with the opening of the hotel. We look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

This was a beautiful hotel! The rooms were spacious, and the beds of course were quite comfortable. The concierge was very helpful and professional. The restaurant was great as well!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank prg210
WestinLimaGM, Director General at The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Thank you for your feedback. We are working hard to earn your business everyday and the team and I appreciate it very much. Best regards.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I had a wonderful stay in this new open hotel, being one of the first guests I had the best service ever, friendly staff clean and top level facilities, olympic personal trainer and excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
WestinLimaGM, Director General at The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2011

Thank you for your comments. The team and I look forward to your return visit to the hotel. Regards.