“Peru Encompassed”

Adventures to Peru Day Tours
Ranked #31 of 259 Tours in Lima
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventures to Peru day tours and enlightening small group multi-day tours. We would like to take this opportunity to more fully introduce ourselves to you. From our early beginnings in Peru almost 15 years ago we've evolved into professional tailor-made holiday experts, specialized in arranging custom small group English speaking adventure tours throughout Peru. We are true specialists - with us it is not a case of being a jack of all trades. We specialize in Peru. Our select portfolio consists of the ancient Incan Citadel of Machu Picchu, The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, the Amazon Jungle Basin, Nazca Lines, Arequipa and the Colca Canyon, all of which have been regularly visited and thoroughly researched by us. Our team is well traveled and has a passion for discovery – you’ll find that we love travel just as much as you do! Our aim is to create the perfect holiday for you. One that matches your individual requirements and expectations with the best that Peru has to offer. We consider all your specific preferences and use our extensive travel knowledge and personal experience to create an exclusive travel experience, especially for you. We pride ourselves on providing a professional and personal service every step of the way.
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Good value for money. Extremely well organized. All tour guides were knowledgeable, friendly and spoke good English. The itinerary was detailed and accurate.

Abraham, our tour guide for Cusco and the Inka trail, was the best!!! ( along with our chef trained cook and porters). He meet with us the day before departure to see if we had any speical requests (coffee for breakast). He also had a Quechan spiritual leader come to our room to perform a ceremony prior to us starting the Inka Trail which was very moving experience that left me in tears. He provided very accurate information along the trail and a guide book with pictures to review at meals. When I asked where to get the book, he not only took my husband and I took buy the book when we got back to Cusco, he took us to meet the author.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We are two fairly experienced travelers in our mid 30s and this was far and away the best vacation we have ever had. Adventures to Peru was organized and responsive from our very first inquiry email. I did quite a bit of research before booking and Adventures to Peru was actually less expensive than other tours and much more personalized.

We ended up being the only 2 people on our "tour" - which made the experience even more personal and enjoyable. We never had to worry about tickets or where we were headed next, because at every airport or hotel an Adventures to Peru representative met us and went through the day or next few days itinerary. They booked all of our internal travels via bus and plane, so we only had to concentrate on experiencing this beautiful country.

I would highly, highly recommend this tour company. We met with many other travelers on many other tours and everyone was jealous of our experience. If you are worried about not meeting other people - don't be - you'll hook in with other tours in certain areas and generally see many of the same people at sites, so you'll have plenty of time to make friends. If you are a couple or a group of friends - this is truly the way to travel.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

My husband and I booked the Nazca Lines and Ballestas Islands 3 day tour with Adventures to Peru last February. Though we were on a tight schedule in Peru, Sean put together a tour for us. The tour was excellent, it was very well organized, Sean and the local guides were very knowledgeable and friendly, they really took care of every detail so we can relax and enjoy our short trip to Nazca and Paracas. I travel to Peru every year and I will definitely use Adventures to Peru again. I will definitely recommend it to family and friends.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Sean was very responsive and detail oriented. The local guides for each leg of trip were all very knowledgeable and super friendly. The transportation went very smoothly.

Travel Tips:
It is very easy to get sick while traveling especially if you are not used to the altitude...make sure you have Cizpro (antibiotics) and any other types of medication you may need.

Be sure to have chapstick, hand sanitizer, personal package of napkins and $1 sole coins with you on every outing.

Exchange houses will not exchange your money if the bills have any tear, seriously. Make sure to check the bills at your bank or just request new bills.

2  Thank Atlanta30310
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Sean is a very knowledgeable, responsive and attentive tour operator. It was a last minute decision to go to Peru and in just a couple days he put together a great trip for me. It was within the budget I had. Everything he promised was done. I had a stress free time on my trip. Would recommend them for your next trip. Have fun in peru!