Lynik La Casa de Blanca
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsb bnear airportminutes from the airporttravel agentonly stayed one nightcomfortable roomshort stayflightneighborhoodtaxiperustopoverfurnishingstraffic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We only stayed one night but could tell that this place was a really welcoming haven. Particularly impressed that they willingly agreed to store our bags even before we had stayed there prior to our flight home. (Bit of a dodgy area but felt ok having an excellent value Chinese just the corner....)
Room was superbly clean and comfortable and the smiles and friendliness of the young women who greeted us made up for a rather tortuous taxi journey with a driver who had a minor collision, followed by an argument and also got lost!
The family were waiting outside to greet us on both occasions that we arrived there. Also thanks to the young man who wouldn't let us carry our own bags and for the lovely 6am breakfast......
Really convenient for the airport and a quality, quiet, reassuring and safe place when leaving or entering Lima - especially after a long flight.... highly recommended having stayed in other places that advertise the same but end up to be dives....
PS Make sure you have a copy of a map from the Booking website to show a taxi driver if arriving from another area of Lima!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2013

richard was very helpful and so is senyora blanca..i was like so at home during my stay there..richard's sister, who happened to be a dentist was so good too..the staff were very friendly and accommodating.

i'll definitely would come back if i had the chance.

thank you so much for all your help.. =)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Fantastic family run hotel. I just got off a flight and was very tired and the staff were more than accommodating. They also have a travel agent here which help me book my next trip. Breakfast is great and good wi-fi. Will definitely stay here again next time in lima, friendliest hotel in south america. Thanks a lot!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Hi, I am Robert, my stay here, was in the middle of Feb., Lynik La Casa de Blanca was everything I was looking for and needed after arriving in Lima from the States. I was looking for a restfull friendly place, to plan my Peru trip, and get the rest and focus I needed to continue. From the rooms, staff and meals, it delivered, right down to having a small Chapel to the Virgin Mary, in the corner of the commons area. Richard from the small travel agency attached, was a a real benifit, when it came to planning and tickecting the rest of my trip. I would like to tell Richard now, I could have spent four days in Paracus, not just two, thank you so much, for for all the help.
Robert

Room Tip: My room was great,
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2013

A perfect compliment to a cultural and historical vacation experience. Lynik and Taitalindo Tours combine to provide an exceptional organic and comfortable stay. Greater service and support cannot be found. The place is well located between the airport and city centre; it is very clean and very safe; and I cannot say enough about the people. Blanca, Richard and Carlos are exceptional hosts and entertainers! I highly recommend Lynik and Taitalindo!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple