“A place to visit in Lima”
Review of Lima27

Lima27
Ranked #25 of 2,654 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Got there in the afternoon ans since the place was packed an I didn't had reservation the host gently offered me a place at the bar while they could give me a proper table. The bar crew was quick to produce a perfect Maserado de Coca to start; pisco powered passion fruit coctail with a twist of coca. When I got my table a well informed waiter brought the tiradito de langosta to open the food concert. Then I got an umbelievable lenguado and an unforgetable carrot cake with an interesting curry ice cream. Perfect service, beautiful location, and wonderful food; this is why you should not miss Lima 27 on your next trip to Perú.

1  Thank Christian J
There are newer reviews for Lima27

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Yes I have been at Astrid, Central and a lot of fancy restaurants in Lima, but the menu from Lima27 is not amazing. It is out of this World! We had Aneyder (mozo) recomendation and service. What a great experience! The mozo was perfect and the food to die for. Forget mr Gaston. Go to Lima27 and Alfresco....

1  Thank marcos b
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Excellent wine list
Exquisite food, very well presented
Pleasant place where you can have a chat with friends and partners
Try the outside terrace if the weather aloud you, it's gorgeous
Be prepared for an expensive bill, like the others restaurants close by

1  Thank JST_Chile
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Lima 27 has done a good job maintaining its quality over the last few years. Even though it may be better known as a place for a good evening atmosphere, it also has excellent food and innovative food. Its chef has provided traditional Peruvian dishes such as the ceviche, tiradito, arroz con pato and other a refreshing twist of preparation and taste. We were a party of 20 people and enjoyed a private lunch in the patio, with a cocktail by the bar.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Our last night in Lima we ate at Lima 27. The food was really good. The service was OK.

Things to note if you're going to eat here:
1. They charge you for the amuse bouche (you know, when they bring out a bite "from the chef") I don't know if it's an American thing to have those be free, but they charged for it. When the bill came, I questioned it and they removed it from the bill.
2. Water. When you order water, you get a bottle. They take it away and then charge you every time you ask for water. Allegedly, my friend and I consumed 6 bottles of water. I find this highly unlikely, or I would've peed like 600x on top of the bottle of wine we consumed. It's not a big deal cause water isn't that expensive, it's just weird.

1  Thank KsueP