“Good Surprise!”

Lima27
Ranked #27 of 2,795 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: La propuesta gastronómica más vanguardista dentro del grupo, situada en el centro gastronómico de San Isidro. Lima 27 es un maridaje de tradición y modernidad para los gustos más exigentes. Incluido por la National Geographic en su guía “10 Best of Everything” en la Categoría de restaurante destino en el mundo y por la guía Summum como el mejor restobar de Perú. Es además, el primer restaurante en Sudamérica en obtener una clasificación ecológica con el grado Platinum, emitido por la Green Business League.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This restaurant is located next to Astrid & Gaston, we asked the concierge of our hotel for a dinner reservation for that same night and he recommended this one. We walked to the restaurant and the first impression was of surprise, the building was all dark, but when you get closer you can see the nice foyer and water fountain at the entrance. They have a nice salon for drinks and several other rooms for dinning, including an outdoor salon and bar. The service was very good. The waitress were very knowledgable of the drinks he could recommend according to your taste and desires. The menu had a very good selection and was very varied. I ordered Mero al Olivar and it was delicious! Tasty and fresh. Appetizers were also very good. I would recommend it if you go to Lima.

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Very nice located in San Isidro. Fantastic food, little pricy. Mero fish perfectly cooked witn orange sauce. The tiradito as starter, one of the best ever tasted. I will recomend it

Reviewed April 30, 2014

To start with I have to be fair and mention this was not our first choice for a restaurant that night, but we were not able to get a reservation where we really wanted to dine so we happily settled for Lima 27.
Ok... the scallops with artichoke that we shared was good, and maybe I should mentioned that my dinner mates were fairly satisfied, but my dish...was a huge no no!
I ordered one of the most expensive plates, the langosta with mushrooms et al..as soon as I had the first try I notices a stale flavor, so I started trying all the ingredients: it was the mushrooms! Being a chef I quickly realized that the mushrooms must have probably used dryed mushrooms that were reconstituted - or rehydrated - with some liquid that failed to hide their stale taste. Of course I asked the waiter to take it back and let the chef know...well, the chef never came out to give any excuse, or acknowledgement, he simply took too long to supposedly prepare another plate for me...I doubt it as when I got my food, too long after I complained...the lobster was overcooked, no mushrooms in the preparation and everybody had already finished their meals.
A huge disappointment...if I was wrong, I would have loved the chef to let me try them away from any preparation or sauce, if I was right, as a customer I deserved an explanation, at least...
Oh well, if you read my profile you know I am a Chef, and that is what I told the waiter...
a huge huge disappointment! and a bad bad feedback from the "Chef"

2  Thank larociito
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have been to this restaurant every time I visit Lima and have never been disappointed. Both the food and the presentation are the best. The risotto is out of this world, as well as all of the different salads I have tried. Highly recommend it. The decoration, music, and atmosphere are superb as well.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

food was served fast and it was delicious, my comment is that portions are extremely small and pricey. At the beggining service was good but later it was hard to see waiters available for us. It took for ever for the check to arrive. It seems to be chic trendy place where people hang out for drinks.
I will go back if someone else pays my bill!

1  Thank uvamon