“Awesome Runs”
Review of Lima Running Tours

Lima Running Tours
Ranked #23 of 156 Outdoor Activities in Lima
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had a great time running with Erick on the Colonial Run during our vacation to Lima. Such a great time, in fact, that we decided to do another run with him the next day to San Isidro and the Miraflores Cliffs! Erick did an awesome job of keeping a steady pace all the while explaining the different sights we were passing. We entered into several fascinating buildings we would've never noticed on our own, and the highlight was going up to the rooftop of a hotel to see the view of the city (and a peacock and turtle which were apparently residents of said hotel). Both runs were around 10k and at our pace which was perfect. Erick is extremely personable, fit, and knows his city well. I can't recommend this tour enough!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Had a wonderful time. Jorge (Erick was out of town) met me at my hotel & allowed me to pick the running pace (no pace was too fast or slow) as we went through Miraflores, took photos of me running past Huaca Pucllana pyramid site and along the coast. Jorge was able to give me interesting facts & tell me about the history of the places we were running through. It was fantastic to experience Lima early in the morning & not have to worry about anything. I had my own bottle of water, which came in handy. I recommend doing this tour & I'd certainly do it again next time I'm in Lima.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Had a fantastic time with Erick on the Miraflores / cliffs run. He met me at my hotel then we wound an interesting path through Miraflores, past the Huaca Pucllana pyramid site and along the Pacific coast. He was lovely, keeping my slow pace and chatting away about some really interesting facts about the area and stories about Peru and its history, giving it a very personal touch. He supplied a bottle of water and took photos along the way which he emailed to me the very next day. If you are contemplating this tour, then I ABSOLUTELY recommend you go for it.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had a great time running along the cliffs and streets of Lima with the super fit Erick. He met me at my hotel and we then proceeded to run around Lima. As well as having superb knoweldge of Lima Erick was really motivational and kept me on track the whole route.
I did around 9 miles which kept me on track with my training plan.
We had a couple of brief water stops on route and one or two photo shoots as well.
Erick is a great guy who just loves running (and all other sports and photography) and was a really fun guy to run with. Regardless of your running ability if you want to see Lima, stay fit and have a really great time then i would highly recommend this tour.
YOu even get a whole host of photos after the run to remind you of what a great time you had

Reviewed August 27, 2013

A great concept and even better executed. This was one of the first things I did in Lima, and I absolutely recommend it, as you get a really good sense of the local area while doing your excercise and if you worry about environment and sustainability etc - what else can I say. Erick, who's a professional personal trainer, is knowledgable offering interesting insight, and in addition he took really good quality pictures which were all included in the package. I really want to come back to Lima and while I wish him all the best, I hope the running tours won't be too successful as I'd love him to have time to be my personal trainer!

1  Thank DPDRS