“Cecilia was great!”

$74.00*
Lima Cooking Class with a Local Family
Ranked #13 of 141 Outdoor Activities in Lima
More attraction details
Owner description: Lima Urban Adventures offers unique and authentic day tours around Lima. They range from 2 hour to 1 day adventures and uncover back streets, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Lima. A local expert guide will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic urban experience.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cecilia was great!”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Cecilia and I had a tour one-on-one. Normally, I would find such situations awkward, but she put me at ease. She even helped me practice my terrible Spanish! She knew the city like the back of her hand but didn't talk too much--just the right level of detail. I could have spent more time on the tour, but I got my money's worth for sure! I would recommend Lima Urban Adventures to anyone wanting a good overview of downtown Lima.

Visited November 2010