Hotel LLaqta
$174
$149
$71
Agoda.com
Hotel Casa Cielo(Lima)(Great Value!)
$77
$65
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice breakfastfew blocksnice hotelmirafloreswifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great value for the price. Clean and comfortable room. Best breakfast so far after two weeks in Peru at various hotels. They let us check in several hours early. Front desk very helpful, they even called our cab driver and sent someone in a cab to meet us halfway to the bus terminal after we realised we had left a wallet at the hotel. We would have missed the last bus to Arequipa had they not gone out of their way.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Finchynadz
Reviewed June 30, 2012

There is absolutely nothing about the Llaqta with which I can find fault. Their driver was waiting for me at the airport as scheduled. The car was clean and comfortable, and the driver was very professional.

The hotel is spotless and very quiet. Most rooms look out over a very pleasant courtyard and immaculate pool. Rooms are spacious and airy (but not cold), water is piping hot, and the bed and linens are the nicest I have experienced in South America. Even the TP was good quality.

The hotel's location is ideal: two blocks from the beach, two blocks from the main business district in Miraflores. There is no street noise, but the hotel is right in the middle of everything.

Breakfast is included in the room rate, and was the best free breakfast I have found in Peru: real coffee, home-made juices, whole wheat breads available.

The service is ideal. Everyone at the hotel is super-simpatico. Internet is free and blazing fast. The staff were not only willing, but actually seemed happy to let me print out my boarding passes at no charge.

For the $52 I paid, I consider it a great bargain. I can't imagine a better value in Miraflores. My single regret is that I only spent one night. There is no question that I will stay at the Llaqta next time I'm in Lima.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank doctorbfromca
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We got a room very close to reception so we didn't get sleep at all. As hotel had closed gate all the time we were woke up with every guest coming to hotel and every phone call to hotel.
Breakfast was in very small quantity. For the whole hotel it was just few slices of cheese and few slices of ham so better go for breakfast very early.
View from the the room was for the hotel garbage.
This was the worst and most expensive hotel during my stay in Peru.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank T P
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I booked this hoping for some rest time after having done the Inca Trail so was looking forward to resting in the garden and using the pool. The hotel looks lovely but unfortunately when I arrived in mid March they had major renovations going on. It's a shame they hadn't mentioned this when I emailed to make the reservation. If the building work is still going on, then it'd be fine if you want to be out all day but just be aware.
The location is excellent and to their credit the two ladies were very understandiung and helped me find a suitable, quiet, alternative.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Helen S
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Very satisfied and staff very nice,rooms kind small but enought for my family,I highly recommended this hotel ,few blocks away from larcomar great location.

Room Tip: Family room is very small
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family