“Good value!”

Aeroxtreme Escuela de Parapente
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Aeroxtreme is dedicated to paragliding instruction, tandem flights, sale and rent of paragliders and other related activities. Aeroxtreme Paragliding School is recognized by the Peruvian Association of Free Flight (APVL). The company is owned and operated by Michael Fernandez, Peruvian/North American pilot. He has been flying paraglider since 1991 Powered Paragliding - PARATRIKE Tandem Flight: We fly over MIRAFLORES, San Isidro and Magdalena districts. No weather dependant. It includes an in flight HD VIDEO of your entire flight and transport to the flying site. We depart from Miraflores every day. Contact us for more details.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The experience is incredible! When I went, it was US$50 for a 15 minute trip around Miraflores. It might seem like a lot, but it's worth it for the photo ops alone! You'll never see Lima from this angle and if you've never done it before, it's really quite thrilling! Your instructor latches on to you and the two of you run straight off a cliff! It's very safe though, the instructors are real professionals. Getting through was a bit of a pain due to the large line and all the paperwork, but once you're in the air, you won't regret it!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

It was a really great day. First we spend several hours doing our own first flights and then we did a tandem flight where we had an amazing view over the bay area South of Lima! Thanks a lot!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I did the half day paragliding in Lomas de Manzano, in Pachacamac with Michel y Cristina. It was amazing, and I want to do it again.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Both my 9 year old daughter and I did a tandem flight. The weather was perfect and the entire experience was professional, friendly and safe. We arrived at around 13h00 and waited around half an hour for the pilots to arrive and the setup to begin.
My daughter flew first - her pilot was so calm and confident she didn’t even feel scared. When she landed she had a big grin on her face and wanted to go again, immediately.
I flew next and it was much better than I imagined. The take-off was so smooth and gliding through the air was an amazing experience. We flew for around 10 minutes although I must saw it felt like 2 minutes. We flew along the coast and then a bit over the city – and it was great having a bird’s eye view – who knew there were so many roof top pools?
This is a great experience. Don’t hesitate to do the tandem ride.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We decided to go for it and take the combination option: tandem flight & solo flights. I was the first in our little group (of 3) to fly, and I can only say WOW!

Michael was a great guide, a bit strict but that's a good thing if your life is hanging by a dozen lines ;-) we were able to take 5 solo flights, hiking back up after each flight. It was simply amazing.