“Great atmosphere, good food”
Review of Huancahuasi

Huancahuasi
Ranked #124 of 2,591 Restaurants in Lima
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Pittsburgh
“Great atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed March 11, 2011

I believe there are 2 locations. I was at the one in Lima. I actually visited this restaurant back in March of 2009. So this review is old. When I found it listed here on Tripadvisor and saw there was no reviews in English, I thought I should share my experience. This was a really fun place. We went for lunch. There was a band playing peruvian music. I would say the food was very authentic Peruvian when I compared it to all the other restaurants I ate in over the 11 days I spent in Peru. I did not eat Cuy, but many other folks did and seemed to enjoy it. Among our group of 6, we had beef, chicken, fish, potatoes, corn, chicken soup, rice and a couple desserts along with some Pisco Sours. Everything was delicious. I'm not sure of the names of the dishes. Next time I will write them down. Fortunately I took some pictures of the food and I'll share those here. I would say the prices were reasonable but I found pretty much all the food and beverages in Peru reasonably priced.

• Visited April 2010