The staff at 3B are very friendly and make a point of learning & remembering your names. We stayed 3 nights (1 night, then 2 nights later in the trip).
Arranged taxi from airport thru the hotel & he was waiting for us when we arrived both times.
The staff is helpful with recommendations, maps, etc. Breakfast is eggs, fresh squeezed orange juice, toast & jam (an amazing orange jam!), coffee (good coffee) and clean water to fill your bottles. They even offered us a breakfast before heading to the airport at 5am one day. Appreciated!
The building design is open, so you can get some noise from the breakfast kitchen if you sleep in. But it's not too bad.
The location is good. It's only a couple blocks from the Miraflores neighborhood and a couple blocks to the cliffs overlooking the Pacific.
Was no problem to check out late (11:30am) on the day we were departing.
Overall, recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Chic and Basic B&B designed to provide travelers' basic needs. 3B is ideal for savvy travelers seeking value for money. With us you won't find the luxury or amenities of a big Hotel, but you will find a cozy and clean atmosphere, with a personalized service. Our basic amenities are designed for convenient and affordable modern travelers. Unfortunately our premises are not suitable for children under 12 years old nor groups larger than 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your 3B Barranco's - Chic and Basic - B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Hotel Lima