One of the best places I’ve ever stayed at during any of my vacations!
And, it was only $50 per night if you book by email or over the phone!
Clean, comfortable, modern, stylish…
Any time of day, you can help yourself to coffee / water in the kitchen for free. The wifi is free and good signal. The rooms are perfect with some good shelves for storage, a comfortable bed, a nice modern private washroom with standing shower, free breakfast (eggs any way you want, juice, toast, coffee...)....
The staff at the hotel were so helpful, especially Elizabeth. They gave us directions, recommendations, and even helped coordinate a “customized tour” with a tour company over the phone.
The only potential “negatives” is there is no air conditioning – however, a fan is in every room. I was comfortable, and my husband was too – there was a window in the room that could be opened if we wanted at night when it’s a bit cooler outside. The only other thing is the walls could be thin.. we could hear noises/voices from the other room once but that wasn't a big deal for us.
The location was good – Barranco is a district of Lima that is considered to be the city's most romantic and bohemian, being the home and working place of many of Peru's leading artists, musicians, designers and photographers. It was a perfectly safe, clean and comfortable part of town to stay, with plenty of great food/drink places and a short (15 min) walk to the coast & beach. To get to Miraflores or downtown Lima, it would only cost 5-6 soles, the equivalent of $2. From the airport, we paid $20 US for the 30-40 minute cab ride.
I highly recommend this hotel if you're looking for a convenient and comfortable stay in Lima without spending too much money. It really felt like we were staying at a $100 or more / night hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Chic and Basic B&B designed to provide travelers' basic needs. 3B is ideal for savvy travelers seeking value for money. With us you won't find the luxury or amenities of a big Hotel, but you will find a cozy and clean atmosphere, with a personalized service. Our basic amenities are designed for convenient and affordable modern travelers. Unfortunately our premises are not suitable for children under 12 years old nor groups larger than 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your 3B Barranco's - Chic and Basic - B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Hotel Lima
- 3b Barranco`s Boutique Bed And Breakfast