All reviews bedroom apartment san isidro quiet neighborhood sitting room staff was very friendly and helpful walk around shopping mall taxi airport peru kitchenette soles
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was a great place to stay for us as we speak little spanish and did not know much about Lima before arriving. They arrange for pickup from the airport. We arrived at night and the night person did not speak English, but we were able to get our bill paid without too much problems. The next morning, they gave us a receipt and gave us a map of the area (banks, convenience store and grocery stores nearby). They would arrange cabs for us when we wanted to go to Miraflores, and they arrange airport transit. Overall a great experience. Our room was near the entrance, and I did note that there is some noise emanating from the front desk area, but it was pretty sporadic; I am a light sleeper and it didn't bother me to much. Would recommend!!

Date of stay: August 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My friend and I had only a short visit in Lima-but for two single women we chose the 2 bedroom apartment where we each had our own bath! The apartment was spacious, clean and loved the decor. The entire hotel was decorated well and very inviting. We did not spend much time there, but if you needed an extended stay and wanted to be comfortable with 2 large bathrooms and large kitchen, I would recommend.
They also provided a driver from airport and communicated with me before the trip via e-mail. They were also helpful with cabs and return to airport.
Lesley was most helpful and spoke excellent English-they were all accommodating and friendly.
Only concern-we arrive around midnight-the driver nor the gentlemen at front desk knew only a few words of English. We knew only a little Spanish. It worked out, but if we had a problem and needed to call, not sure what would have happened. But part of traveling and the whole experience!

Room tip: Look at the 2 bedroom apartment-very nice and comfortable.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here. Arrived late at night at Lima Airport. Took a taxi from the airport was around $60 Sols ($30US) to the Hotel. It takes about 50 minutes to get there from the airport by taxi and another 50 minutes back. It was located in the part of Lima that houses Diplomats and Embassy's. It was a quiet and safe location but the hotel was barricaded behind stone walls. It looks to be an older house that was transformed into a Hotel. It has lots of wooden staircases and impressive pictures hanging on the walls. stayed two nights - one on the way down and on the way back home. Really just a stop over while waiting to board planes to a Cusco and back from Puno. It was $89/night to stay in a decent room, nice bed, great bathroom/shower. They have a small restaurant in the front courtyard. Great breakfast and good pricing - not included in room costs. We were given a different room on the second night. Was slightly bigger and looked like a suite as it had a sitting room and kitchenette facilities.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Having never been to Lima, I was nervous about where to stay. Although this spot isn't located exactly in the city center, it is in an amazing little neighborhood and you feel completely safe. That being said, it's an easy cab right to anywhere you want to go. The amenities were great and the customer service was even better! Our transportation to and from the airport was on time every time (we stayed here twice)

Breakfast was so fresh and delicious as well.

I HIGHLY recommend staying here!!!!

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2013

While this location is not in the hotspot of Milaflores it is a cab ride away (15-20 minutes max depending on traffic) and in a very quiet central location. I couldn't believe I was in a city of 8 million plus. There is also a VERY nice grocery store that is a 10 minute walk away. I took advantage of this and used the nice kitchenette one night to eat in. Staff was very friendly. Rooms clean. Much more spacious than a standard hotel room. Great value overall! I would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2013