“Would have been great for kids...if I had any...”

Parque de la Reserva
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
McFarland, Wisconsin
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Would have been great for kids...if I had any...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

My boyfriend and I (both mid-20s) went to this show and it was okay. I would recommend for the experience, but could have spent the money on something else.

Visited March 2014

Nuremberg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Visit it with Mirabus”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

You can go there by taxi or to take a tour "Lima de Noche" from Mirabus (starts at Kennedy Park) visit of this park is included in the tour. It is really enjoyable! You will see a lot of different fontains, will have a chance to walk under water-rainbow and to play/jump over the water, if it is not too cold, of course.

1 Thank Vasmash
Rockville, Maryland (Washington Dc)
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful, lovely at night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

We did this at night -- beautiful, unique, fun for the whole family (12 to 50 years old).
We arranged a driver through taxidatum.com to drive us there and to wait/pick us up an hour later in the same location.

Playa Coronado, Panama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Better than I thought”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

This was a great experience for me. I hopped on a random tour from our hostel and when I arrived, this park was magic. About 12 fountains and amazing music throughout. Great artistic park. The projection show at the end is also awesome. 4 soles per person!

Lima, Perú
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“water in the desert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Lima is the Capital of Peru. 8 million people living here and what people may not realize due to the several open parks and gardens (thanks to the pre-hispanic ancient hydraulics systems) is that Lima is in fact in the middle of a desert cross by 3 rivers. So this whole Water Park make sense in a city that exists and grows thanks to this element.

The Magic Water Circuit is our way to honor it and show of our master of it. Here you can find the tallest water fountain in a public park in the world plus several other interesting fountains and my favourite, the laser show projecting images of Peru on the fountains water walls. Quite an spectacle in Southamerica. Go and visit it!

Visited May 2013