All reviews usb ports shower pressure san isidro area great hotel fitness center rooftop bar luxury hotel welcome drink excellent stay one night gianfranco amenities concierge art neighborhood
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Just visited this new hotel in the financial district of San Isidro. We were welcomed by David, the host at Isidro restaurant who told us a little bit about the history of the Hotel and why the name of the Restaurant. He was so kind to offer us to take a tour within the hotel facilities, which we did not expect since we just wanted to have dinner. He took us to the roof Bar "Celeste" and the swimming pool area and then to the events rooms. The hotel is very modern and well decorated. At Isidro, we ordered carpaccio as an appetizer and it was delicious, even the bread´s presentation was unique and very tasty and crunchy. My friend ordered Ravioli as a main course and to my surprised they were very colorful and some of them were stuffed with pumpkin. The ravioli sauce was just special and unique, it had some beetroot taste mixed with an Italian sauce (quite hard for me to describe). I ordered Salmon as a main course and it was just exquisite, The sauce for the salmon had capers and it came with a mushroom salad as a side. In conclusion, we loved the hotel and the restaurant. In fact, the whole menu option caught our attention due to the interesting mixing of ingredients that they use and combine. The service was also excellent. David and our waiter, Susan were very attentive. For sure, I am looking forward to visit again the restaurant and try other meals.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank CaeMontes
Hyatt C, Director of Food and Beverage at Hyatt Centric San Isidro Lima, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Dear Guest,

Wow!
We really can’t thank you enough for your fabulous comments. Great way to describe our product and service. Great opportunity to recognize our staff, particularly Susan and David. Rest assured they will be recognized one more time for a job well done in providing exceptional service always going the extra mile to serve our guests they way they expect and deserve. You, as a knowledgeable traveler got to the point we strive for in our search of excellence.

Your fantastic description about the menu at Isidro Restaurant gives us the opportunity to invite the potential readers to visit Hyatt Centric San Isidro Lima and allow us to take pride of having what we hope to becoming on the best hotel restaurant in Lima.

Thank you for your patronage of our hotel and rest assured we will always look for ways to exceed our customers’ expectations. I sincerely hope we can meet in your next trip to Lima.

Juan Diego Leon
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed June 24, 2018

We went to this hotel with a group for a compay meeting. The hotel is brand new so everything is perfect, the rooms, restaurant, meeting rooms, and gym. The rooms have very good taste and same key things like USB chargers, great shower, and confortable bed and pillows. It's also very good located in a very safe area.

But what was really amazing was the employees behavior. We were asked at least daily on how everything was going, with real interest on doing the best thing, and everyone was welcoming.

But beyond it, one person had a health problem when the group was out. she called the reception, and not only they went with her to the hospital, but also Guillermo Rojas, from the hotel, waited there with her about an hour until people from our group was able to arrive.

These behaviors means go above and beyond expectations, and trully care about the customers.

I fully recoomend this place, and I would go again every stay in Lima.

Room tip: Excellent quality and service!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank trukis
Hyatt C, Director General at Hyatt Centric San Isidro Lima, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your fabulous and rewarding comments about our hotel! You are definitely right: our location is a fantastic feature our guests enjoy very much. We appreciate also your pointing out about the great features Hyatt Centric San Isidro has to offer. Last but not least, thank you so much for your public appreciation for Guillermo Rojas, we take pride for all our explorers (employees) and will make sure he is recognized for your candid note.

We look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the not too distant future.

General Manager,

Reviewed June 23, 2018

I would have stayed at this hotel if I could have. However, I did eat at their restaurant most nights of my two week stay in Lima. The food on the first night was fantastic so I kept going back. By about the third or fourth night the staff were calling me "Mr Patrick". Fantastic staff and the wine guy really knows his stuff. They already have a fine selection of wines and he is adding to it all the time.
The food is beyond excellent. The chef is a genius.
Simply one the best restaurants in the world. I am not joking.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Gerbilman
Hyatt C, Director of Food and Beverage at Hyatt Centric San Isidro Lima, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear, Mr. Patrick,

Thank you very much for your fantastic comments, especially your feedback about the Wine quality. It is rewarding to hear that our restaurant Isidro is delivering quality product and service, that you have enjoyed your experience and kept coming back. Rest assured we will recognize our Sommelier Saulo for his great service, one more time.

We look forward to hosting your future stay in Lima, please feel free to contact me directly when you visit us.

Juan Diego Leon
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed June 19, 2018

This is a wonderful new hotel in Lima,Peru.A caring staff, great restaurant, bar & staff. You feel part of a family while staying here. The rooms are spacious,clean and quiet. Well placed in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank jmfstrat1
Hyatt C, Gerente at Hyatt Centric San Isidro Lima, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear Guest from the city of the surf beaches.

Your wonderful recognition for our hotel – product and service – gives us great satisfaction!

We feel privileged for hosting your stay when you visit Lima. Thank you for your preference!

Regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were on vacation in Lima Perú and as a globalist for hyatt - I usually search for the hyatt properties everywhere I travel! By far this hotel checks all of the boxes. Brand new hotel - beautiful lobby - gorgeous rooms - awesome food and best of all Exceptional service. everyone at this hotel went over and above to make us feel like we were staying at their house. My wife became ill, and the staff went out of their way to check on us on a regular basis and even go to the drug store to get her the medicine she needed! I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling tontge beautiful San Isidro area of Lima.

Jose Verger

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jverger
GerenciaHyattCentric, Gerente at Hyatt Centric San Isidro Lima, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear Mr. Verger,

We appreciate your wonderful comments as well as your time to share them. Thank you!! Rest assured we always look for ways to exceed our customer expectations, especially our globalist members, whose loyalty to Hyatt is valued.

We are very happy to hear that you found our staff knowledgeable, professional and friendly, rest assured they will be recognized for leaving a memorable experience in your heart with their warm attitude making you and your wife feel home away from home. That is exactly what we always search for!

I look forward to welcoming you back when you make plans to return to Perú.

Thank you for again for your preference and recommendation to potential guests.